Detention

Now its time for detention, just sad...

You walk into the detention class. E/N is already there, so it the teacher... "You're late..." T/N says,
You sigh and sit on a random seat.

After a couple minutes, more like hours to you though...

"Ill be back in a little..." T/N says and leaves the classroom, leaving you two alone.

"So... Can I call you princess, princess?" E/N asks but he doesn't really care about your answer. "No" you answer blankly. He ignores your answer and stands up from his seat, "want to make a deal?" E/N asks "no" you say not even curious.

"I'll give you a few thousand if you agree" E/N says making your eyes widen!

"Okay... what is it?"

You ask... now curious

He walks over to you, leans over to you...

"You gotta kiss me every time you hit me"

E/N says

"Its not like I hit him everyday..."

You think to yourself,

"Fine"

you answer as he leans closer

"A deals a deal"

E/N says with a smug looks

After a few minutes of silence, E/N leans in even closer, now in kissing distance... he moves his hand to your waist, and then to your side...

"W-what are you doing...?!"

You ask, literally shocked!

He ignores you and moves his hand upper, right where your special things are... (if you're a girl... ha ha)

"E/N!" You shout angrily, "what are you doing?!" You add. He chuckles quietly and then moves his free hand to you chin, moving it up so you look at him, directly in the eye. "Well you cant just expect me to do nothing while we are alone at this boring classroom!" E/N says smiling "I mean... I need to have a little fun" E/N adds.

Your eyes widen and you start to laugh... "fun?" You ask smiling, "I'll show you fun" you raise your fist and punch him, making him get pushed back a little.

"Did you forget the deal, princess?"

E/N asks, wiping the blood out of his mouth,

"That was a good punch"

E/N adds...

He moves his hands to your face and cups it, moving closer by the second... you cant help but blush, making you wonder Do you... like him?

E/N starts kissing you and for a while its just a normal kiss, you both pull away for breath and then suddenly E/N aggressively starts kissing you again, moving his hands to your special area and starts moving his tongue in your mouth. You can taste the blood you caused earlier. E/N's tongue keeps dancing in your mouth as he starts caressing your cheeks.