The Fight

Flashback to when E/N and BF/N fought (yesterday)

E/N is walking back home when he saw BF/N... "hey loser" E/N shouts at BF/N, "what do you want?!" BF/N asks, clearly annoyed. E/N laughs "I want to play a game?" E/N says slightly raising his fist, BF/N notices and gets in his fighting stance. The first punch is thrown by E/N, landing straight as BF/N's face. BF/N gets thrown back a little as blood starts to fall from his face.

The fight goes on for a while and then E/N lands the final hit! BF/N faints and is left with blood all over him in a random alley...

E/N leaves BF/N there and goes back to his house proudly!

BF/N's POV:

BF/N wakes up covered in blood in a room, he is tied to a chair and is blindfolded, he cant see anything (obviously).

BF/N tries to make sounds to alert people but has a gag on. Someone takes off the gag "What?" The "someone" asks angrily, "Let me go!!!" BF/N shouts and starts kicking the air. The "someone" laughs "no" ??? says and puts the gag back on.

BF/N tries to untie himself but he cant, he has no other choice but to wait there...

He waits and waits... Its been hours now and he is starting to lose hope.

Suddenly he hears footsteps! "I guess its time to let you free" ??? says chuckling, BF/N becomes happy but it isn't the "freedom" he thought he would get...

The "Someone" grabs a hammer and hits BF/N with it, right in the head! "Now that you're gone, I'll finally be able to have her!" the "someone" says and leaves the room, leaving BF/N there all alone... left to die, BF/N starts to cry and then... passes out.