???

You walk to school just like a normal day, you arrive at your class and sit there. BF/N walks up to you, "so, why'd you get detention yesterday?" He asks "cheated on an exam" you answer as you chuckle angrily "annoying teacher" you add making BF/N laugh, "you're cute when you're mad" BF/N says smiling. "Was there anyone with you there?" He asks curiously, "yes" I snort "E/N was there" BF/N gets mad "did he do anything to you? Like punch you?" He asks concerned, you shake your head as a no. "But we did something else..." you mumble, hopefully BF/N didn't hear that...

The day ends quickly and you decide to go come when E/N walks over to you, "Hey princess!" He says welcomingly, you sigh and roll your eyes.

"What?" You ask annoyed, "Oh c'mon! I know you enjoyed out little party yesterday! Why dont you come to my house?" He asks with a smug smirk. "That was a mistake, I have a boyfriend" you say leaving E/N with a sad face again. "Oh that'll change..." E/N mumbles to himself.

The next day you arrive at school and start to look for your boyfriend, you cant seem to find him though... weird huh? You decide to text him, "where are you?" You type and send, no response...

You go to class... "maybe he's sick... or just late" you think to yourself trying not to worry too much. E/N sits next to you, "have you changed your mind yet, princess?" E/N asks, you sigh "no, I told you I have a boyfriend-" He puts his finger on your lip, making you stop talking. "Where is he then?" E/N asks suspiciously... "well... I dont know maybe he's sick..." you say with a concerned tone. E/N laughs "Oh dont worry, I took care of him..." E/N says, "what do you mean?" I ask and then realize "DID YOU...?!" You shout!