Kageyama Tobio // Just Saying

You got a boyfriend, and Kageyama thinks he's a total loser.

As soon as you told Kageyama you are dating, he had been frowning at you. "Why would you even date an ass like him?" he muttered under his breath, with annoyance filtered through him.

In return, you pinched his cheeks playfully, "Don't be rude. He's not that bad." you pulled both of his cheeks and made him smile forcefully.

He groaned in irritation. He slightly grabs your wrists, making you release his cheeks.

He disagrees with every good things you said about your boyfriend. You assured him that your boyfriend is just alright. But Kageyama still doesn't approve. You told him to get over it.

It's been 2 weeks since you and your boyfriend got together. He is taking you out for a date. As you arrived first, you tapped your foot on the ground and anxiously stared at the clock.

He showed up at nearly 7pm in the café, which he actually promised that he will come at 6pm.

He came over you then kissed you in the cheek, "Hey." you huffed in a somewhat pissed off manner, "Got something to say? You're late by an hour." you crossed your arms.

He took a seat across you, "My mother asked me to do some stuffs before coming here. Sorry." he apologized with an apologetic smile.

By that, you shrugged it off and both of you ordered some foods and coffee. You were in a conversation with him, until his phone rang, "Something caught up." he said as he is taking all his stuffs.

By that, he took his leave first and exited the café. You are getting more pissed off at him to the point you'd just call it quits. And you are going to take your leave too.

You stood up from your seat, and a wearing─all─black guy can be seen with the corner of your eyes. "You know, he wasn't doing the stuffs his mother told him." you flinched at the sudden snap as you were about to leave your seat.

You sighed with relief as you saw it was just Kageyama, wearing his black jacket zipped all the way up, "Oh my gosh. You scared me!" you playfully hit his arm.

He didn't budge one bit by that, instead he furrowed his brows, "You should leave him, 'cause it really makes me sick."

Your crooked grin faded into one of bewilderment by his statement.

He saw your disapproving face and scowled at that, "He was cheating on you, dumbass." he huffed out his obvious irritation as he decided to spill everything out.

He grumpily grabs your wrist and began walk ahead of you, making you follow from behind. Both of you exited the café. You were confused by his behaviour.

Both of you were in silence then he stopped in front of an unfamiliar house, showing your boyfriend was kissing another girl.

You were not that surprised to see that. Morever you kind of see that coming. But it still makes you mad and woesome.

At that time, with Kageyama by your side, you straight away broke up with your boyfriend, with him begging for second chance but you said you were done.

Thereafter, Kageyama and you are going home together, since you live nearby, only seperated by a few houses between.

The corner of your eyes see Kageyama keep glancing at you. It seems like Kageyama couldn't bear the awkward silence, "It's not like I wanted you to break up." he muttered.

You lowered your gaze to the ground, "I know. Thanks for notifying me." you said through quiet sobs. You couldn't help it as the sobs escaped your lips.

Kageyama slightly widened his eyes and stopped walking. He instinctively pulled you into a hug with his awkward hands wrapping around your neck.

He embraces you as his chin rests on your head, "You don't need him." he said, rubbing your head carefully.

You hummed in response and burried your head into his chest.

You pulled away when your sobs calmed down and slightly stepped backwards. Kageyama averted his eyes from you.

His cheeks showed a bright shade of red, "I'll help you get over it." Kageyama mumbled as he straight away cover his mouth in embarrassment. You chuckled at him for being so adorable.

Both of you reached your home. He was silently waiting for you, "Go inside." he said.

You pulled his collar, making he bent down towards your level and you pecked his cheek, "Thank you." you mumbled.

He quickly grabbed your wrist before you leave, "I like you, [y/n]. " he blurted out, and his cheeks burned red. Yet he still held back his embarrassment.

He lean towards you closer, "I love you. Actually, long before that ass did."

Your eyes widened at his confession, "I─ I'm not sure yet, Kageyama." you stuttered.

Seeing that he continues, "I know you just broke up and stuff. But when you change your mind, I'll be waiting."

Kageyama walked away from you, and told you one last thing before he leave. He smiled as his cheeks that has been madly blushing, showed you a faint blush, again, "I'm better than him. Just saying."

Adorable tsun Kageyama for all of you (❁'‿'❁)*✲゚*