Tsukishima Kei // Porn

Oh My God.

Out of everyone in this class, you wouldn't let your phone slips into his hand, ever. It is way too dangerous for someone that blunt and irritating to have your phone in his grasp. Who knows what might happen?

And now, why is your phone is in his goddamn hand?

"Give me back my phone Tsukishima. Seriously."

He scoffs. "Heh. No way."

You groaned in frustration as you tried to take your phone from his hand, but he just keep on dodging it without that much effort. You sighed in defeat.

Tsukishima snickers.

"I wonder what does (y/n) has in her cellphone that she is always on it."

Your eyes widened at the mention of your phone. Oh my God, no freaking hell. Tsukishima is never allowed to look at your phone.

"No, don't!" You half shouted. You grabbed his arm but it only made him raise his hand high.

You covered your eyes and got ready to be mocked by Tsukishima as he looks at your phone.

You looked at the smirk formed on his lips. You thought your life ended.

"I swear it's not what it looks like! Fanfictions and doujinshis are not the same as porn!" You blurted out.

Tsukishima looks at you, bursting into laughter. You gasped and turned red as you just realized what kind of things did you just say.

Tsukishima stopped laughing as he wiped the tears on his eyes. He handed you your phone back, with his smile full of mischief. "(Y/n).. Sadly your phone is locked."

Your eyes rounded once more and you snatched your phone from his hand. You walked away quickly as Tsukishima chuckled at you.

A drabble, I guess.. and what kind of title did I just write 😂