Chapter 4

The next morning Hyunjin's eyes opened groggily to see Seungmin slumped backwards on the couch asleep. He sat up quickly, holding his head as he thought 'I thought I dreamed about coming here. I can't believe I actually showed up here super drunk last night.'

He then glanced back at Seungmin still sleeping in an awfully uncomfortable looking position and thought 'And I fell asleep in his lap, he must have not wanted to move me. Geez he's going to have a stiff neck for sure sleeping in that position.'

Seungmin woke up and looked at Hyunjin who was already staring at him. "I'm sorry Seungmin, you are always seeing me as a drunken mess. I swear I'm not an alcoholic! I typically don't drink at all." Hyunjin said.

"It's fine Hyunjin, my friends are almost all sloppy drunks and I am used to being the mom of the group." Seungmin said, chuckling lightly.

"Oh God, I hate that you had to mom me. I'm such a mess for real. Did I happen to tell you about why I got so drunk?" Hyunjin asked.

"You don't remember?" Seungmin asked.

"Bits and pieces, it feels more like a dream than a memory. I didn't say or do anything inappropriate right?" Hyunjin asked, concerned.

Seungmin thought back briefly to Hyunjin touching his lips and calling him 'pretty'. "No, you didn't do anything wrong. And yes you told me what happened with your roommate. Do you want to go get some coffee and maybe you can tell me more about it?" Seungmin said.

Seungmin lent Hyunjin a pair of sunglasses and they walked to the coffee shop. As they could see it in the distance Hyunjin asked "Oh it is super cute, do you go to this shop often?"

"Does everyday qualify as often?" Seungmin asked.

"You go here everyday? Man, that can get expensive." Hyunjin said with raised eyebrows.

"Not when you get the coffee for free." Seungmin said, smiling cheekily.

"For free? Does your girlfriend or boyfriend work there or something?" Hyunjin asked.

"No, my friend is the manager." Seungmin replied.

"I wonder how he got to be a manager by giving his friend free coffee every day." Hyunjin said.

Seungmin laughed as he said "That's what I said! If only they knew how much free stuff he gives away."

"But still even if it's free, you come here every day? I would just be too lazy to do that to be honest." Hyunjin said.

"Well I kind of made him a promise that I would come by every morning that he's working." Seungmin said. "He recently moved out of my place but before that we lived together for 4 years so he got pretty attached to me and so I think this promise is his way of weaning off of me slowly." Seungmin added.

"You say you were friends who lived together, and then he recently moved out, it wouldn't happen to be a complicated situation like mine that caused him to move out suddenly would it?" Hyunjin asked.

"No, nothing like that. We have always been just friends. I mean we did hook up once but we were just young and experimenting, nothing happened after that one time." Seungmin said as they reached the door and he held it open for Hyunjin. Hyunjin walked through but he wanted to hear more about this hook up.

Seungmin immediately greeted the girl behind the counter as they walked in. Felix then came from the back and yelled excitedly before gesturing for the girl to go do something in the back and he would ring Seungmin up.

"Hey Felix, this is Hyunjin. Hyunjin, this is Felix." Seungmin said.

"Oh! I didn't know the friend you were talking about was Felix. I have heard a lot about you." Hyunjin said, extending his hand. 'The guy he used to live with and hooked up with is Felix, the one he never stops talking about?' Hyunjin thought.