Chapter 11

Hyunjin and Seungmin were creatures of habit, they often fell into patterns of the same old thing but they loved it. They liked having something reliable to count on, something to look forward to. It started with always watching kdramas together, then Seungmin's singing and then Hyunjin's painting as well. They loved their special routines. And after officially becoming boyfriends, sleeping in the same bed a few nights a week also became part of their routine.

They would kiss and make out occasionally but most of the time they just held each other and cuddled until they fell asleep. There was no pressure from Hyunjin to do anything more even when Seungmin could clearly see and/or feel how aroused he was.

Seungmin wasn't immune to getting aroused by touching and kissing Hyunjin either but the sensations were still very new for him and he had a lot of trauma from how past lovers and partners had ridiculed him and treated him in the bedroom.

So they didn't push it, they would giggle and blush if either of them got noticeably hard while making out but still no pressure to go any further.

One night Seungmin was spooning his boyfriend in his bed as he rested his hand on Hyunjin's hip before slowly inching his way towards his crotch. Hyunjin chuckled saying "Whoa there Minnie, your hand is wandering into dangerous territory."

"Hmm dangerous? What's so dangerous about touching my boyfriend?" Seungmin said as he brushed his long fingers along the outline of Hyunjin's shaft in his pajama pants.

Hyunjin gulped nervously not knowing what to do or say. His mind was on fire. Seungmin had never touched him like that, never even tried to initiate any kind of touch like that so this was very new. Seungmin was clearly testing the waters on what he could be comfortable with sexually and Hyunjin wasn't sure how to react.

He didn't want to do anything to deter him because as content as he was with their sweet relationship, Hyunjin was naturally a horny little sex gremlin. In fact just the brief contact and the thought of Seungmin wanting to touch him sexually was already making him rock hard.

"Wow, you are hard already baby." Seungmin said in his smooth voice as he cupped the bulge forming in Hyunjin's pants.

'BABY?!' Hyunjin thought, freaking out. He felt like he could cream his pants just from hearing Seungmin's voice call him Baby.

"Oh Minnie, I like that... you calling me baby." Hyunjin said blushing, knowing too much silence would scare Seungmin off as well.

"I can tell." Seungmin said as he began to move his palm against Hyunjin's erection. Hyunjin bit his lip, moaning softly at the friction. "Do you want me to keep going baby?" Seungmin added.

"Yes. Please." Hyunjin begged breathily.

Seungmin continued rubbing Hyunjin's cock through his pants as he moaned sweetly. "Do you like it when I touch you like this?" Seungmin asked as he pushed on the head of Hyunjin's dick, feeling the wetness of his precum seeping through his boxers and pajamas.

"So much Minnie!" Hyunjin moaned loudly before pushing his own fingers into his mouth, pressing down on his tongue, drooling as Seungmin continued to rub his cock through his pants.

"I like touching you too baby." Seungmin said. Hyunjin could feel Seungmin's hardening cock pushing against his ass and he wanted to squeal with delight. He was so happy that Seungmin seemed to be enjoying this too and he wasn't just doing it to try and make Hyunjin feel good.

He shoved his own fingers deeper into his mouth, sucking them lightly, wanting nothing more than to get down and suck Seungmin off instead. To make him feel as good as he felt but for now he wasn't going to push it.