Chapter 8

🔞 SMUT WARNING🔞

Meanwhile Hyunjin was spiraling in his room. He had walked into his bedroom and closed the door behind him, leaning back against it. He looked down to the hard on tenting his pajama pants. Had he really gotten this hard just thinking of Seungmin's hands? 'Fuck! I knew I had a thing for hands but this is kind of ridiculous... and it just had to be Seungmin... the one man that will probably never want to touch me...' he thought before sitting on his bed, assessing his boner.

'But I have to do something about this... I am about to pop out of these pants... I will just have to rub one out real quick, maybe then I can go back to join him and finish the show.' he thought as he opened his nightstand drawer, bringing out a container of lube and setting it on top. He then grabbed the tissues from the shelf under the drawer and slowly pulled his pajama pants and boxers down, his stiff cock springing out of its cloth prison.

He listened and heard that Seungmin had turned off the TV. 'Well shit. He must be done watching TV for tonight... I guess it is getting late. Maybe he didn't want to watch any more of the show without me... Man, he's so kind... he doesn't even have to try. In fact he often tries to seem cold and he can be blunt but I see right through it. I can see his beauty, inside and out. His fluffy hair, puppy dog eyes and gorgeous smile...' Hyunjun thought as he began to stroke his dick slowly without even realizing.

'Well since he's not waiting up for me... maybe I can take my time...' Hyunjin thought as he slipped his pajamas and boxers off completely and discarded them to the floor. He turned on his speaker, putting on a loud playlist and cranking the volume up. He looked at the tissues and scoffed, he had a lot of pent up sexual energy and didn't want to be bothered with thinking about trying to be neat and clean.

He grabbed the lube and curled his legs up close to his body. He dipped his hand into the container of lube and stared at the slippery substance, playing with it on his fingertips. As he watched it drip down his own long fingers he suddenly thought of Seungmin's strong but soft hands again.

'Wait, I can't think of Seungmin while I do this... He doesn't even really feel sexual attraction... it feels wrong to sexualize him like this... but I can't get him out of my head.' Hyunjin thought as he slowly reached back behind himself and spread the excessive amount of lube over his exposed hole.

He began rubbing the rim of his pulsating hole as he imagined it was Seungmin kneeling behind him, his hands there instead. He imagined it was Seungmin's long, thin fingers penetrating his tight hole as he slipped one of his fingers in. He slowly began pumping his finger in and out before adding a second.

He moaned and pushed his ass back against his own fingers as he took his other hand and covered it in lube before wrapping it around his throbbing cock. He began stroking his dick slowly as he fingered himself deeper thinking 'Fuck! I just know Seungmin's fingers would feel just as good as this... Probably better... God, I want his fingers inside of me, so deep, thrusting into me until I can barely breathe.'

His breathing became erratic as he felt himself getting close. He gasped and saliva pooled in his mouth as he desperately massaged his fingers against his prostate, continuing to picture Seungmin rapidly fingering him.

Seungmin had left the living room and gone to his room after turning the TV off but soon found himself restless. Unable to get Hyunjin out of his mind, why did he run off so quickly? Was he feeling alright? He began to worry and decided it best just to check on him and alleviate any concern.

He walked out of his room and down the hall to Hyunjin's room. He could hear the music blasting from the other side of the door and worried further if maybe Hyunjin was upset about something. Seungmin himself would often close his door and blast music on a particularly hard day so he knew what that was like.