Chapter 12

Seungmin and Hyunjin were finally home after dinner, sighing loudly as they closed the front door behind them.

"Man, I love our friends but I'm so glad to be home." Hyunjin said, exhaling as he leaned against the back of the couch.

"Oh they are 'our' friends now?" Seungmin asked with an eyebrow raise.

"Yeah, I would like to think they are my friends now too." Hyunjin replied.

"So then you aren't still jealous of Felix?" Seungmin asked.

"Why would I be jealous of him? I'm the one that gets to kiss you." Hyunjin said as he played with the tie that Seungmin was wearing.

"Well technically he has kissed me before too..." Seungmin said teasing.

"That's your first warning Seungmin Kim. Keep it up and I won't touch you at all tonight." Hyunjin said with a stern look.

"Who said I want you to touch me?" Seungmin said in a serious tone.

"Oh... I thought... I'm sorry, I assumed... I shouldn't have assumed you would want..." Hyunjin stuttered nervously, worrying he was pressuring Seungmin.

"I'm messing with you Hyunjin. Of course I want you to touch me, I love it when you touch me." Seungmin said, pulling Hyunjin by his waist until their bodies were pressed against one another.

Hyunjin blushed as he asked "Really? You aren't just saying that and pretending for my sake? Because I never want you to do anything that you are not comfortable with."

Seungmin blinked at how serious Hyunjin suddenly got before saying "I love you Hyunjin and I love it when you touch me. You are the only person I have ever really wanted to touch me." He nuzzled into his neck, kissing his skin softly, creating goosebumps all over Hyunjin's body. "In fact, I will tell you a little secret so you know how serious I am about being so attracted to you."

Seungmin pulled away slightly and continued "That night when I accidentally walked in on you masturbating, I was so turned on by it. I couldn't get it out of my head, so I went back to my room and rubbed one out against my mattress thinking of you in that state."

Hyunjin's eyes widened and his skin got hotter just hearing about it. "I imagined it was me fucking you instead of your fingers and I came so hard. It was the first time I had ever masturbated to completion fantasizing about someone else and it was because it was you." Seungmin said as he caressed the side of Hyunjin's face.

Hyunjin blushed wildly as he said, unable to contain his grin, "That is... so hot. I can't believe you were so turned on from walking in on me you little perv! But I can't really say anything because to tell you the truth, that night when I ran out of the living room... I wasn't upset, I was turned on. I think you know by now about my hand kink and I had gotten so hard just from brushing my hand against yours, I couldn't stop thinking about your hands on me."

"I had to run to my room to jack off real quick, but I found myself needier than I thought so I just went to town. All while imagining it was your fingers inside of me. So I guess we both masturbated thinking about each other that night... We are such freaks." Hyunjin giggled, covering his tomato red cheeks. "I'm curious about something you said though... you imagined yourself fucking me... is that what you like? To top?" Hyunjin added.

Seungmin thought about it for a moment. "I don't really know what I like... I have never had sex with a man. After my horrible experience with that one girl I was kind of traumatized to try 'going all the way', with anyone else."

"Especially since I knew I hadn't found anyone I actually wanted to do it with so I would be forcing myself and I grew tired of doing that. What about you? Do you have a preference for top or bottom?" He added.