𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

Hoping to finish this really soon so I can focus on The Saint full time :)

ೃ⁀➷

My pending headache certainly did not ease as I went to the breakfast bar, peering at the glass of orange juice in his right hand while he scrolled through his phone with the other one.

I opened the fridge, taking out an apple and pouring myself some cold milk. Calcium.

Plopping down on the furthest chair from James, ignoring his raised eye-brow, I peeled open my orange in silence, plopping a juicy piece into my mouth.

"What?" I asked, turning towards the man who hadn't stopped looking at me since I had entered the kitchen. "Something on my face?"

"No, definitely not."

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

"Okay..." I trailed of, turning back to my orange. Devouring the piece of fruit in a minute, before downing my milk, I turned towards him again, my hand on my hip.

"We're going to the beach today, get ready." I then swivelled round and left.

Swimsuit time!

Picking out a black two-piece, which crisscrossed at my hips and my back, while choosing another black, lacy cover-up, and slipping my feet into some beige sandals, I met James back in the kitchen, a beach bag hung from my shoulder.

I had to stop myself from whistling. James was dressed in a pair of white swimming trunks- I hated brief speedos so thank God he wasn't a speedo brief's man- his abs covered by a plain white tee.

He took my beach bag, placing his own things in there before putting it over his shoulder. I tried to ignore his heated gaze, trailing butterflies over my skin with each look.

We walked to the beach, since it wasn't too far from the hotel. Th beach wasn't manically busy, but there was quite a few people there.

Choosing a set of sun loungers on the second row from the water, I set down my watermelon towel, getting out my sunscreen and started to apply it.

Once I had finished everything but my back, I looked up at James, finding him just finishing of doing his. "Do my back, and I'll do yours?" I blurted out, trying to so move around on the lounger as he looked up at me.

"Deal," he said, patting the empty spot between his legs.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Swallowing tightly, I got up and lowered my form to sit between his spread legs, my back as stiff as a cane. He squirted some lotion onto his hands, before placing them onto my back.

Curse me for making everything sexual.

His hands rubbed in the lotion very, very thoroughly, his hand needing into my hips and neck. It was a rather... nice massage.

He leaned over my shoulder, his face pressed against mine. The tips of his pink hair scratched softly at the side of my face as he whispered into my ear. "Your turn."

Stumbling up to my feet, I watched with flushed cheeks as he slowly stalked his way round to my sun lounger, where I was now sitting.

Since my legs were much to small for him to sit between them, I laid back against the sun lounger with my legs crossed, as he sat in front of me, his legs either side of the chair.

Rubbing the sunscreen into my hands, I slowly rubbed the white substance into his back.

Oh my- his back muscles. Holy shit. I was a sucker for the v-line, but back muscles? Combusting!