❤︎︎ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ❤︎︎

𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬

.
.
.
.

" Mama I'm coming!" I yell walking downstairs. "Well maybe if you fell asleep earlier you wouldn't be coming and you would already be here!" She yells back making breakfast. I sigh and sit at the counter. "Where are you going this early in the morning?" She asks still obviously annoyed. "On a walk, it's the first day of summer mom"

She sighs and hands me my own breakfast. I eat some slowly and then grab my shoes and go towards the door. "See you soon ma!" I yell before leaving and shutting the door behind me.

Walking down the street I noticed how people had someone that they were walking with.

I walked up to a small ice cream shop and walked into line. Soon I heard my phone go off and I looked down to see that miles texted me.

————————————————————

Did I js see you go into a ice cream shop at 9am?

No you did not

Sure I didn't

You Just Mistook me for a look alike me

So if I walks in there right now your not gonna be in there?

Correct 🫶🏻
————————————————————

I shut my phone off and continued to wait in line. Why does everyone want ice cream at 9am so badly.

After I got my ice cream I sat down at a table and went on my phone. The bell rung indicating that someone walked in. "You liar" I look up and see miles standing over me. "I was hungry.." he looked at me and sighed before sitting down at the table. "For ice cream at 9 in the morning?" I nod and continue to finish my ice cream.

"It's yummy" I say before throwing out my napkins. "It's also 9 in the morning" I nod again and walk out. Miles walks out after me and next to me. I walk
Around and past my favorite bridge. "I saw you sitting up there once" miles says.

"I remember sitting up there once, but I'm gonna go home okay?" Miles looks at me "I'll walk you" i sigh and look at the man in front of me. "I'm fine" I say before walking away only to be followed. "You know how dangerous it is right?" I nod slowly and walk along.

We walk up to my apartment building and I go up onto the porch. "Bye.." I say quietly and walk inside.

I had always had some sort of mixed feelings towards miles. I never thought about him all that much but when he was near me I felt different. It's hard to explain but the way I felt was a good difference. I think.

I walk past my mom and to my bedroom. I look in my closet and pull out a white yoga mat. I sat down and started meditating and stretching before doing my workout routine.

When I was finished I looked in the mirror and at my outfit. A basic pair of bike shorts and ballet pink oversized hoodie and some fuzzy socks. I looked over the small stretch marks that laid on my thighs, stomach, and arms. The scar I had gotten when I left the bridge and tripped over glass in ally way.

I knew that they were all normal things but I still felt as if they were imperfect. Like how i felt when I get a pimple every so often. I know that it's normal but I still feel some sort of insecurity towards it.

I rolled up my yoga mat and put it away. I sat on my bed and pulled the covers up to my neck letting the warmth form around my body.

Was I rude to miles?

Is he mad at me for being to annoying lately?

Did he think I was being rude?

Would he still wanna hang out with me?

I'm getting all worked up over some stupid boy I haven't hung out with for longer then a hour since 7th grade.

Stupid boy.

I grabbed my tv remote and opens YouTube looking through the videos before clicking on TheWizardLiz. I clicked on some random video and grabbed a book on my nightstand.

I read only a few pages before shutting the book and rolling around my bed. Soon I got up and looked at my phone.

"11:30pm"

It had Already been that long? I heard my mom knock on the door and I got up to open the door. "Yeah mom?" I said and looked at her. "Do you wanna go out for lunch soon?" I nod "what are we getting?" She thinks for a split second. "Uhm, Zoups sound good?" I nod and smile. She shuts my door and I lay back down in my bed.