❤︎︎ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒 ❤︎︎

MAJOR DEREALIZATION WARNING⁉️⁉️

𝐎𝐝𝐝
.
.
.
.
I sit on my floor and grab my remote looking for something to watch. I scroll through my recent movies and look at mostly all of them.

All the bright places

Princess and the pauper

About cherry

Heathers

The craft

Lolita

Unfriended

Clueless

Mean girl

Some of my favorite movies pop up until I reach 'lovely bones'. A movie I haven't watched in a while but literally ball my eyes out over. I press on it change into a tank top and underwear. I get in my bed putting my hair up and grabbing my cat stuffed animal to cuddle.

I sit nervously in bed, still thinking of the fact a criminal was outside my window not long ago. I watch the Movie as it gets closer to the murder scene I feel myself get more and more emotional.

I watch as Susie gets asks out. As she gets murdered. As the note blows in the air. As Susie's body leaves earth. As her father looks all over town for her. As Susie opens her door to start her journey to heaven. I watch as everyone crumbles at the loss of her. I watch as Susie's father breaks all his creations. All his boats, tears run down his face and he hugs the last one close to his heart. The last one they made together. This part makes me cry a lot. I watch Mr.Harvey get away with his 7th victim. Tears now run down my face. Why would someone do that to a 14 year old little girl?

I pause the movie. Why am I crying so much today? What's wrong with me?

My phone goes off again and I notice the trees ruffle. I look down at my phone, miles? Again?

————————-

"How are you? You seemed pretty shook when I found you"

"I'm fine"

————————-

I look around and everything feels slow still. So slow. I still don't feel real. Like I'm floating through air. Like maybe my body isn't real. If nothing is real then why does it matter what I do? I could just die and it wouldn't matter if nothing is actually real.

I lay my head down on my pillow, my body feels like it's moving slowly and like I'm levitating. As my eyes shut it doesn't feel the same. It feel different. My eyes don't feel heavy like if I was normally tired, they feel light. Like the actual definition of someone's eyes fluttering shut.

As I fall asleep, I don't have a dream. Or at least I don't remember it when I wake up. It just all feels odd.

IM SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHPT I FORGOT ABOUT EVERYTHING AND IM SICK RIGHT NOW IM SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO SORRY