♡ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟔 ♡

Walks

Walks
.
.
.
.

I threw on a basic outfit and put on slippers to go with it. I very quickly did concealer, bronzer, blush, and mascara. After that I grabbed my book again and my CD player with my after school ep CD.

I put the CD in and then the music started playing. I sat at my vanity reading for the rest of the time until Miles and his mother got here.

Miles walked in my room, making me jump. He looked around and then sat on my bed. "When did you get here?" I ask while shutting my book and putting a new CD in the player that stopped playing music a while ago.

"I got here 20 minutes ago" Miles replies. I nod and fix up my vanity making it more clean. "You've lost weight" Miles says while looking at me. "I know" I say quietly.

The awkwardness just grows as I nervous clean my space.

I sit on my bed and take a deep breath. "What have you been up to..." I ask and Miles looks at me then looks away

Why the fuck did I say it like that

"What have you been up to?" Miles asks, "I haven't been up to anything but I've seen you walking around town a whole lot lately" he says.  "I've just been bored so I go on walks" I reply, messing with my necklace. Miles looks at my jewelry box.

"Miles what are you doing?" I look at the guy with a confused face "Did you quit?" I look at him and then sigh. "Quit what?" He looks at me for a moment, "never mind" miles replied under his breath.

"Miles why were you in the alley?" I can literally feel miles ignoring me. "Miles are you going to talk to me?" I watch him sigh and sit at my vanity.

"Whatever" I mumble and lay down.

We sat in silence for a while until the small sound of my phone played and miles looked over at my phone.

"Miles?" I look over at him and see him on his phone at my vanity still. He looks up from his phone to me. "Wanna go on a walk after dinner?" He nods and goes back to his phone.

We sat in silence for the rest of the time, our phones making slight noise soon, around 8:45pm I heard my mom call us for dinner.

Me and miles walked down the hall and into the kitchen where we got our plates and sat down at the table. Me, my mom, and Rio talked while eating, Miles, only replying to our conversations sometimes.

After dinner we all rinsed off our dishes and I put all the leftovers away.

"Mama?" I look over at my mom when I finish, "Yes?" She looks back at me. "Can me and miles go on a walk?" She nods "thank you" I reply.

I go to tell miles to put his shoes on before going to put mine on. I wait at the door for miles in my pink converse and phone plus house keys in my hand. He finally shows up and we walk out the door in silence.

A/n

Guys I forgot about the whole app that's why I haven't been updating !! 🤧