❤︎︎ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓 ❤︎︎

𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬, 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬

.
.
.
.
.
As I woke up I looked at the time and I slept into the next day. I could smell my mom making sauce in our kitchen. I put on my slippers and walked to the mirror. My thighs looked chubby. Somehow looking more chubby then yesterday. My arms have small flab's of skin.

I start to pick my outfit out for the day and lay it out on my bed. I walk into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. After washing my face I walk back into my room and sit at my vanity. I start on skin care and then start on makeup.

As I finish my make up I stare at my face looking for anything that could be wrong. My pores looked bigger then normal but it wasn't that noticeable.

I change from my pjs to my outfit for the day. Then put on my shoes. I grab my bag and walk out the door saying goodbye to my mom.

I start on my walk noticing it's really humid out and my outfit did not match the weather at all.

I continue on and walk over to the bridge. I sit down on the edge and look at the rushing water below me. Some fish swim through and I see birds fly. They all looked so happy and peaceful. An older woman went over to a bench down by the water and started feeding the fish. She threw pieces of bread in the water.

She looked so focused on the water. I took my hoodie off and put it on my lap covering my stomach. Today was the Saturday me and my mom are going to rios house. Or she's coming here. I think there figuring it out today. My phone goes off and my friend texted me. I didn't wanna talk to anybody in the moment so I put my phone on silent.

My eyes wondered around the area and the trees swayed. The flowers looked so alive and perfectly healthy. The daisy's, roses, tulips, and a couple others. They all looked so perfect.

I looked at the time and noticed that I was normally home by now. I stood up and brushed off my pants before I started walking home. I looked at some breakfast cafes and restaurants around me but ignored them. I would be eating later.

I step into my house and take my shoes off walking up to my bedroom. I didn't bother changing I just pulled my work out mat out and did something quick.

After finishing my work out I started my way to the kitchen to help my mom with anything she needed.

"I talked to rio and she said that they are coming here, so please go tidy your room" I nod and sigh before walking back to my room and putting my clothes and makeup away.

After that I put on a pair of white slippers and laid in bed reading my book with arctic monkeys playing in the background.

I read for a long while until my mom called me down.

"Y/n!" She called my name and I walked downstairs to see her starting on a dish. "Get ready they are gonna be here in 3 hours" I nod and turn around "ok mama!"

Another short chapter but i need to get smth out at least there was gonna be a Halloween special but idk if I'm gonna post it because it's really late for that sorry the chapters have been so slow I just got out of a depression episode 😭😭