1

Several years ago:

"today I'm gonna ruin you babygirl!" The boy said as he hovered over her terrified figure.

"N-no n-no!!!" The girl screamed her lungs out.

"Yahhh wake up!!!" Someone shook miho's sleeping body as she kept screaming in her sleep.

Miho opened her eyes and widened when she realized it was just a dream and saw her roommate, somi's worried face.

"What a weird dream" miho mumbled while panting.

"Aish this kid! Look at the time" somi said as she pointed at her phones clock.

Miho's eyes went wide as it looked like it's gonna pop out any moment.

"Shit shit shit!! I'm again going to be late!!" Miho shouted as she hurriedly got up from her bed, running towards the bathroom leaving somi behind.

"This kid is never gonna change" somi head palmed her face and turned around to leave.

somi is a year older than her. They both live together in an apartment and pay the bills together as miho is an orphan.

~

Miho quickly entered the classroom making a loud bang in  the door and now the whole class's attention was on her including Mrs Kang, their class teacher. Her eyes were on the book that she is holding.

Miho realized what she did and the next thing everyone saw was her bowing 90⁰ continuously.

"S-sorry sorry Mrs Kang! I swear I'll never never-never ever be late again!" She apologized as she kept bowing.

"Out'' Mrs Kang demanded.

miho bopped her head up with widen eyes making her long smooth hair sway as she moved.

It was the last month of her high school year after that she's going to be in a college.

But then again she bowed with her her body. Her eyes tightly closed.

"Sorry Mrs Kang please! That'll never-" miho got cut off by Mrs Kang

"OUT NOW!" This time Mrs Kang shouted closing the book with a loud sound making the whole class flinch

Miho hasitly pulled her head up and left the classroom with her head down. She knows what she has to do. She stood outside the classroom and heard Mrs again continuing the class again.

She started mumbling numerous curses with closed eyes, her head was down.

Suddenly she felt a presence near her so she pulled her head up and turned it to see.

She noticed a boy that is taller than her, with black hair reaching till the end length of his ear, pink lips and big doe eyes.

His side profile was facing her.

Suddenly he turned his head towards her and their eyes met. He smiled.

His smile was beautiful like him.
"Hi" he waved his hand.

"I'm Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook. you?" He asked.

"H-hello. i-im miho, Ko Miho" she also introduced herself smiling lightly.

"I-i don't think I've seen you before" she said truly.

"Guess I'm a new student" he answered and laughed lightly.

'w-wait isn't he's the guy from my dream today?" Miho thought.

E N D  O F  P A R T  1

A/n: and this is how they met several years ago. The next part will be from the present time :)