12

"he was touching what mine and I don't allow that to anybody" Jungkook said calmly like it was no big deal for him to kill a person.

"What is wrong with you Jungkook? Are you in your right state of mind or not you killed a person and it's no big deal for you?" She couldn't help but ask

"Well, it's not my first time though" he giggled like it's a very fun thing, her inside trembled witnessing the sight.

"But....... I did all of the just because of you! You're mine mini–"

"IM NOT YOURS JUNGKOOK! BEHAVE YOURSELF! I. DONT. BELONG. TO. YOU!" Jungkooks eyes suddenly turned red in anger. She was now confused, was he even sane?

"I DARE you to say that again babygirl and I'll show you your belongings" he said darkly and minyeong went shut cause by now she knows what he's capable of.

"What now Jungkook?........... You just ruined our relation of bestfriends" she sadly pointed out.

"Just be mine mini and we'll live happily. I am obsessed with you; your everything makes me go crazy!" He exclaimed taking a step towards her with hope In his eyes.

"Are you out of your mind? Do you think I can happily live with a psycho murderer?!"

"I am not a psycho, mini" he warned with a deep voice. Minyeong stared at him helplessly, "Jungkook listen, it's okay. It's curable ju–"

"What's curable mini baby? Im not sick!" He said shaking his head and took another step forward.

Minyeong immediately stepped back, "k-kookie l-listen to m-me please"

"Hmmm... I'm listening mini, why are you running away?" He asked like she's playing with him, "you can't escape, I got my eyes on you very long time ago" he said while taking some steps, his dark eyes never leaving her.

Minyeongs mind wasn't working and she tripped due to the broken phone and fell down. She began crawling back while Jungkook was taking his dangerous steps towards her.

"Finally I got you, only for me after all this wait. I can finally have you" he smirked and with that he grabbed minyeong and threw her on the bed.

"N-no s-stop!!" She tried to get up from the bed but before she could do it, jungkook already hovered above her.

"S-stop-" she couldn't complete her word when jungkook suddenly smashed his warm lips upon hers and pinned her both arms above her head.

"Mmkmmmkm!!" She tried shaking her head and screaming but all went in vain.

Minyeong started to kick him when he putted all his lower weight on hers. Now she was completely under his mercy.

She closed her eyes tightly while he kissed her like a hungry beast. He was chewing her bottom lip like food that he was craving to eat for days.

Minyeong gasped when she felt something hard rubbing her womanhood and that's when Jungkook got the chance to enter his tongue inside her mouth and explore it.

She was feeling so disgusted by his touch. She started to wiggle under his grip which forced him to detach the kiss he was sharing with her.

He digged his nails on her arms skin which made the girl beneath him arch her back. Her soft breast touched his manly chest.

"Ahhhh!!! Stop Jungkook! S-stop-! Ahhhkk!" She couldn't utter another word as he twisted her arm.

Jungkook let go of her arm and sat above her, on his knees. she heard the sound of belt unclipping and felt her arm no longer under his grip. She opened her eyes just to widen them by realizing his next move.

His breath fanned over hers as he again hovered above her. He tied her hand with his belt and smirked.

"N-no don't Gguk- arghhhh!" she pleaded, kept screaming and begged for mercy but her innocent kookie turned out to be a monster who forced her on bed to make her completely his.

| The End |

----------------

Bwahhahah it's not the end yet😏
Vote 🙂🔪
Comment 🙂🔪