8

The next day,

The whole day Jungkook ignored her in the college. But she's not less stubborn than him, she also is mad at him for his yesterdays act and ignored him.

But what made Jungkook more angered is that she was stuck with jisung the whole day completely ignoring his presence. Even at break she didn't sat with Jungkook.

She was busy giggling, laughing, gossiping with jisung not knowing someone was getting extremely furious.

It was 8:00 pm when minyeong was sitting on the bed thinking about something.

"Now there is a sudden urge in me to teach kookie a lesson..... He was literally controlling me, like I know you sometimes act like my elder brother but yesterday act– nah nah I can't forget about it" she talked to herself.

"You think as if I can do nothing. Ohh youuu wishhhh kookie you don't even know what I'm capable of!" She said proudly.

"Think mini think! There must be something you can do! Urghhhh!!! Ok let's take some help from Google!" With that she started search on Google about how to prank my best friend in unique way.

Thats when her eyes went on, "hickey prank?!" She smirked evilly "perfectttttt!!"

She again started to search about how to make a fake hickey.

Once she got to know everything, she proudly flipped he hair. "Oh jeon Jungkook, now I'll tell you who's the real boss!"

Minyeong immediately went towards her dressing table and started doing makeup on her neck for a fake hickey.

She grabbed a cotton and put some red and brown eyeshadow on it and started dabbing it on her neck. She grabbed another cotton and brushed it on purple eyeshadow then gently starts dabbing on the red brown mark.

She continued doing it until she got a final result of her fake hickey.

After sometime,

She looked at her neck in mirror, "PERFECT! it looks so real! Omg hahahaha bunny can't wait to see your reaction!"

For some more time she stared at the hickey and kept praising it. Then she hid it with the help of a scarf.

She grabbed her phone and entered into the green app on her phone.

Kookie, meet me on my apartment
Sent: 6:38
[Seen]

Kookie♡♡

Why?

Pls come!! I'm bored we'll play PS4!
Sent: 6:39
[Seen]

she saw that he seen her text but didn't replied. She smirked proudly while watching her hickey through mirror. she is a hundred percent sure that he'll come no matter what.

She stood up and went downstairs to do set up.

She started to do rehearsals on how she'll prank him.

After sometime,

The doorbell rang and she went to open the door. She opened the door with her Normal expression just to see Jungkook standing while his head was down staring at something on his phone.

"Um.. you can come in–" she couldn't complete her sentence when Jungkook went inside without even sparing a glance at her.

She shut the door and turned around to see him already disappearing into the living room. She shook her head side to side and rethink about her prank before going to the room where he went.

He was sitting on the couch still watching something on his phone which made her a bit disappointed cause whenever he came to her apartment, he wouldn't miss a single second to annoy her.

so she sat on the otherside of the couch and cleared her throat. Still no response from him. This made her groan so she finally called him.

"Jungkook?!"

"Hmm?" In reply he just hummed while still looking down at his phone.

---------

Here a long ass chapter.

Vote 🙂🔪
Comment 🙂🔪