4

Minyeong's pov,

I've never seen him this much angered, Finally he stopped but what I saw is that he opened a room which I guess an abandoned classroom and dragged me inside along with he himself.

"Jun-" I couldn't finish my sentence as I felt my head getting hit against something and my body pressed against the flat wall with Jungkook finally letting go of my wrist that I think must've gotten purple by now.

He pinned my arms on the both sides of my head with his hands, his hot breath hitting my face and my eyes were tightly closed.

"Jungkook what the hell do you think you're doing?!" I asked and started to struggle but he again ignored me and started to walk in big steps not caring about me getting stumbled on my way.

He is super raged for whatever reason I can say and his nose flaming in anger.

What made him this much angry?
"why was he clinging to you?" He asked calmly but his hot breath Is hitting my face and I finally opened my eyes just to get meet with his fierce one.

"Gguk let go of me!"

"answer. my. damn. question!" This time he pressed my hands more tightly, I winced and he doesn't seems to bother let go of me.

"He wasn't clinging okay?! We've become friends and that's why we were doing a little teasing like you & me do all the times"

"Crush?"

"Him? Yeah. Now don't act like you don't kn-"

"You do not have any crush"

"What?!" I asked confused.

"You. Do. Not. Have. Any. Crush!" He emphasized each and every words with rage.

"Jungkook, what's wrong with you?"

Finally he let go of my arms and backed a bit to give me space. I immediately held my wrist which turned red to my surprise.

"I-im sorry" I turned my head towards him.

"Sorry?" I scoffed, "you now saying sorry?" I asked.

"I-i got a little carried away, Kay?"

"And care to explain? I know you sometimes act like my big brother but I have my own life right? I can choose to whoever I wanna befriend with. Besides he's not a bad person"

'she's arguing with me cause of that dumbass?'

I heard him click his tongue while staring at my eyes and the next thing I knew, he stormed out of the room leaving me in confusion.

'what the actual-'

----

Vote 🙂🔪
Comment 🙂🔪