10

At last she sobbed hard when he pushed her against the wall and trapped her between his arms harshly.

"JUNGKOOOK! Let go of me!!" Minyeong said while struggling nonstop.

"JUST. TELL. ME. WHO. DID. THIS?!"

"n-no one! Jung– ahh!" She screamed when he suddenly grabbed a fist full of her hairs and pulled it from behind.

"I am warning you mini, tell me which fucker touched you? I need to kill him" minyeong was afraid from this monsters, she didn't expect this prank to be turn out this scary .

"Y-you are not my kookie! What the hell has happened to you jungkook? Come Into your senses!" She yelled.

Jungkook tightened his grip more which made her neck revealed Infront of him.

He came near her neck and started smelling it, "I am very much in my senses mini. Whoever dared to give you hickey, I'm gonna find him eventually. but, first I need to give you one so that next time any guy who comes near you should know whom you belong to"

His statement gave chills down her spine. She starts shivering in his arms knowing what he meant

"Jungkook– Jungkook no one has given me the hickey. Please leave me. I'll tell you everything!" She said crying hard.

But jungkook was out of control.
He can not bear watching anyone touching his mini.

"Shh baby first I need to teach you your belongings" with that he smashed his warm burning lips on her neck making her cry hard.

Jungkook was deeply kissing and sucking on to her neck. After sometime, his beast mode turned on and he started to bite her neck harshly.

Jungkook was sucking and biting her neck while growling which made her more terrified. With time, her screamings became more loud and she was continuously yelling for help.

"JUBGKOOK– AHH! STOP IT! PLEASE YOU'RE HURTING ME! I'm scared jungkook!" Minyeong screamed while struggling.

Jungkook threw her on the couch and hovered above the helpless girl quickly not giving her the chance to escape.

He grabbed her both hands in his one huge veiny hand and put his one hand on her mouth to prevent her from screaming.

All her screams, yelling and sobs came out as muffled sound, "mhmmmk!!" Tears were continuously rolling from her eyes.

Jungkook again started to bite but this time on her collar bone which made her scared to the core

"You like that huh!? Did he also gave hickey like that?! DID HE?!" he yelled on her face.

"You like your neck being sucked right? Okay then I'll give you the pleasure babygirl, don't worry" he was about to attack on her neck again when her phone started ringing.

Unknowingly his grip loosened as he was looking for the phone. Minyeong took that chance and kicked him by her legs with full force, he got disbalanced and fell on the floor.

She immediately grabbed her phone and ran towards her bed room to save herself from this beast. Jungkook ran behind her screaming.

"MINYEONG COME RIGHT HERE I SAIDDD!!! STOPPP OR ELSE YOU'LL REGRET!"

Meanwhile, minyeong already entered into her room and locked it from inside. She starts to process what actually just happened with her?

Her own best friend was forcing her and hurted her for the first time.

----------

So..... How was it?
Vote 🙂🔪
Comment 🙂🔪