6

"What? Want one?" He picked the last cookie from the bottom of the jar and held it before his face.

"YOU. ARE. SO. DEAD. TODAY!!"

She again shouted to which Jungkook just looked at her weirdly before putting the cookie in his mouth and munching it.

"STOP!" she yelled at him when he was about to get up from the couch and sneak into the bathroom.

"Stop me if you can looser!" He challenged her and immediately jumped off the couch when she attacked him with her slipper.

"Haha loOsEr!!" He mocked, to which he got distracted and a pillow landed on his face.

He immediately started to run when she started to chase him with a spatula in her hand.

"I hadn't even tasted one and you ate the whole cookies!!" She said.

She was chasing him from behind while he was making her run on the whole apartment.

"I-i made these for jisung to give a gift to him, but you!!" He immediately halted on his pace.

"W-who?" He asked while his orbs began to get dark by each passing second right after hearing the name jisung

"Yeah i-it was a g-gift!!" She said while panting and holding her stomach, also stopped chasing. but the sound of a notification popping on her phone caught both of their attention.

Jungkooks pov,

Who could text her at this hour? I checked the clock above and saw it's four-thirty-seven PM.

She huffed at me and then took the phone in her hands to check. A big smile appeared on her lips, the smile I only want to see, who's she smiling at? She's only supposed to smile at me! Smile for me! after she checked the texts and then started to type, maybe replying to the texts.

I slowly walked towards her to which I supposed she forgot that I'm still here or worse she forgot about my existence right now as she's smiling so brightly looking at that phone that was on her hand.

A frown appeared in-between my brows, Adrenaline and rage rushed through my veins and without thinking twice, I snatched the phone from her hand which got her in shock that her mouth went wide open.

Jisung♡
Is this pretty lady free tonight?

Fortunately, yes😉

Jisung♡
Oh then meet me in xxxx coffeeshop!😚

And why is that?😶

Jisung♡
.............

Damn I was kidding! Ok ok I'll be there at 8

Jinsung♡
Kay😘
Bye sexy!

After seeing her chat with that jisung, my grip on the phone tighten as I was staring at the chat blankly.

"Give it to me!" She tried to snatch her phone from my hand but i gripped on her hand with my other hand and finally looked at her after pulling my head up.

"Ahk! Jungkook–"

"You aren't going there" I told her. my eyes that are now red by anger, digging wholes in her.

"What– ack!" She tried to protest but I twisted her wrist which made yelp in pain, mini you're mine! No man can call you names rather than me! And obviously you can't meet any other guy than me.

"Just listen to what I'm saying!!" I inched closer and the look on her eyes were frightening.

"Let it go!" She demanded but I'm stubborn and she must know that by now.

"I said let it go!" She again demanded,

"No! Not before you tell me you won't go!"

"WHAT THE HELL JUNGKOOK?!! I CAN MEET WHOEVER I WANT, WHOEVER I WISH! THATS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!" she shouted and finally succeed in removing her wrist from my grip just because I let her do so.

How dare she shouts at me?!

Just because of that stupid jisung, today she's being disobedient to me!

Just wait and watch jisung you're ending chapter is coming very soon.

A smirk appeared on my face after thinking about how satisfying it is going to be when I'll stab the sharp knife on his heart.

-------

Vote 🙂🔪
Comment 🙂🔪