Ch-3

A/n POV:-
It's a regular day of your life. But you're struggling so much cause whom you love the most, is in love with another woman. But you can't understand why his mother done your and his marriage! You gone to ask her why!
Y/n:- I'm going to ask why she did this to me!? My life is Hella miserable after all of these incidents. (After reaching her mother in law room) Mom why did you done this to me? WHY?
V:- It's cause the Girlfriend he have, has been cheating with him since years but we don't have a single proof about this! But I believe one day he's gonna realize his mistake!
Y/n:- That Day is not coming mom!
A/n POV:-
After that you Left from the place angrily and locked the door of your room and started crying loudly.
Y/n:- Why god why the all bad things happens with me! I love him from the core of my heart and he loves someone who's litteraly cheating on him!
A/n POV:-
After that you started crying more loudly and then you heard someone is knocking your room's door  from out side. You opened the door and it's none other than Abhishek!
Y/n:- Wha-what are you doing here?
A:- Well our marriage contract will end after 1 year so here is the paper;
A/n POV:-
He gave you a paper and a pen to sign on the paper and you signed it silently knowing that he will one day realize his mistake and will tear up the paper. But for this first of all she need to size all of the proofs together.
Y/n:- Done!
A:- Thank you so much for this! After all after 1 year I'll lead a happy healthy life with her.
Y/n:- Are you done!?
A:- Ahh one more thing my Gf Vanshika is coming today at home so don't you try to be too close with me.
Y/n:- I'm not that typa girl!
A:- Oh i see! Btw My mom is waiting for you at dinner table, so go and eat.
Y/n POV:-
After that he left from the room and I gone to the dinning table to eat. After eating Sid bhaiya and ma ji gone to some award typa interview. Few minutes later Abhishek entered with his gf at home!
A:- What are you doing here go and study cause after all of this only your career can fix you!
Y/n:- Don't act like you always think good about me.
A:- As a professor I do think about every single students so you're also!
Vanshika:- Baby let's go to the room na!
A:- Yeah less go kitty!
A/n POV:-
Y/n is burning like fire but she didn't do anything cause she don't have any evidence!
Y/n POV:- They're now talking with holding each others hands and she is behaving like a whole slut like she doing very bad gestures to him.
They're about to kiss but someone's call enterrupted them.
The b*tch got that call and gone to balcony to talk with him. Abhishek stayed there dumbfounded and After that call she  hugged Abhishek, she gone from the house to somewhere else.
A:- Where she had gone? Why she's behaving strange these days?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay so this for today!
I'll upload next part tomorrow ok my chikipies 🌝✨
Vote, Comment and share guys!✨👁️👄👁️