Ch-13

Silent readers are requested to vote here....
_____________________________
A/n POV:-
Y/n was crying but whe she heard what he said made her shocked as hell.......a blush with pinkish tint appeared in her cheeks.
A:- So can I?
A/n POV:- She nodded shyly as her answer. His eyes met her eyes as after some seconds his gaze fell on her glossy pink lips. He immediately slammed his lips on hers. She also responded with the same passion. They were on the rhythm but after sometimes the passionate kiss became a rough and hungry one. She was softly moaning as his hand was roaming on her whole body. Her moans got muffled by the kiss. After some good make out session Abhishek pulled y/n out of the kiss. She was breathing heavily. He started undoing his clothes as he was only in his boxers. His hands roamed in her back and he also untied y/n's bras lace. He made her lay down in the bed.
Y/n:- I-Ik I'm....these are not enough to satisfy you......
A:- Stfu and let me enjoy my meal Kitty.
A/n POV:-
With saying that He started sucking, rolling his tongue in one of her buds and he started squeezing another Boob with his hand while he rubbed his another hand rubbed her clothed womanhood. She was moaning continuously while arching her back.
Y/n:-Uhm...mmmhh......Ahmmm...Abhiii..ahmmm...
A:- It's only the beginning Princess.
A/n POV:- After licking, rolling his tongue on both of his boobs when her buds became pinkish...He tossed away her panties and the rubbed her most private part....she moaned out softly as he touched and rubbed it seductively...He separated her both thighs and slapped his middle finger in her çûnt. She moaned out loud for the sudden contact. He then started stroking it gently inside her hole...she became a whole moaning mess at that time. She was continuously arching her back...Those strokes became wilder as added one more finger and started stroking it roughly inside her womanhood.. She felt some some pleasureful twinkling urge in her stomach....she arched back more as Abhishek put a pillow under her hips as it'll help her to orgasam peacefully.......
Y/n:- Uhmmmmm...ahhhmmm.aabhiii...iimmm...ccumming..
A:- Cum in my hands Kitty.
A/n POV:-
She finally exploded in his hand and he licked her cum.
A:- Ummm guess what...My Kitty is so tasty.
A/n POV:-
He got down while kissing her belly to the dripping wet womanhood started sucking it while she was screaming his name lungs out....after the oral work is done...
He immediately took off his boxer showing his Big fat buldge. He pushed his dick on her pussy and started stroking it gently. He was feeling heaven then he heard something something which was unexpected as hell.
Y/n:- *while moaning* F-faster Daddy!
A:- Wait! Say that again!
Y/n:- FASTER DADDY!
A/n POV:-
She screamed it loud and He got satisfied with her answer and gone to a rough speed....She digged her nail in his bare back to give him scratch marks and he started giving her hickeys all over her neck while fucking her senselessly.....also she was enjoying the whole of it....she orgasmed second time with a loud moan... It was the night she craved for......It was their ...after 3 hours of the hard exercise.... Finally Abhishek pulled out his Manly ornament and took her in his warm embrace....he cleaned her private part with tissue papers and threw it in the dustbin.....
A:- Good night my Sweetheart....It was enough for today.....see you tomorrow morning*while kissing her temple* I Love You and I promise I'll love you like nobody loved you.
Y/n:- I'll also my Mr. Handsomeness ki dukaan.
Good night.
A:- My night already became good bae!
A/n POV:-
She hitted her chest playfully while cuddled with her.... finally they drifted to their Dreamland.
*At morning 7 A.M*
A:- *while staring at her cute face and mumbling* I'm so lucky that I've got a Woman like you..For only you I can change the whole of me... Good Morning my lady.
Y/n:- Good Morning ABHI ✨.
A:- You woke up already!?
Y/n:- Yeah!
A:- How was your night babe(he said being confident).
Y/n POV:-
I blushed hard after listening him....my cheeks heated up by hearing that...I can't help but buried my head in his chest.
A:- Looks like my kitty who was all bold tonight... became a shy kitten now huh!
Y/n:- HEY STOB IT!
A:- I'll not bae.
A/n POV:-
You snuggled more into his embrace as you found it comfortable.....he gives you the comfort.....
A:- Let's go to the bathroom.... We'll shower together today.
Y/n:- Ummm what!
A:- Ahan please don't act like you didn't heard it right!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Ok so This is enough I think....
.
.
...
..
.
Please don't say any rubbish gross in the comment section....
.
.
.
Bye bye and good night my chikipies...
Suggested song:- Often.