Ch-6

A:- Nothing is left to believe you! You just don't show me your face ever!
Y/n:- Relax Abhishek relax!
A/n POV:- After all of this they gone from there. They got up in their car and Abhishek started crying loudly.
Y/n:- Shhh everything will be ok;
A:- How, how everything will be ok huh! She just cheated me and I helped her at her worst time but----
Y/n POV:- After that he started crying loudly and I tried to comfort him.
Y/n:- Shhhshh everything is gonna be fine ok!
A:- I think you're right. I should forgot about the b*tch and focus on my family and carrier.
Y/n:- Ok so you don't have to drive the car. I will drive it ok!
A:- Yk how to drive car?!
Y/n:- Yes and you can relax on the backseat.
A:- (sobbing) Ok!
Y/n:- (in mind) I can clearly see how much he's broken from inside. So ma ji said the truth that his gf is cheating on him! That's why she forced him to get married with me. Anyways after 1 year I'll divorce him no matter what!
Y/n:- Are you okay now.
A:- Yeah! Btw thanks for comforting me that time. Idk how can I thank you. But atleast can we be friends from now. I-ik that I hurted you many times but I just wanna be your friend!
Y/n:- Ok ok we can be friends! Now stop sobbing Ok!
A:- O-ok.
Y/n POV:- After that we came to house and he gone to the entrance with me.
Y/n:- (At his room) go and freshen up.
A:- Yeah!
Y/n:- After the shower, come to eat the food okay!
A:- Yeah Offcourse!
Y/n POV:- I wiped off the tears from his eyes and he stared at me.
Y/n:- Now go!
A:- Yahhh sorry y/n.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/n POV:-
After he came from shower he wore a short slacks and a shirt. He came toward the dinning table and sat beside y/n.
Y/n:- Let me serve you the food.
Y/n POV:-
I'm about to serve the food but he immediately stopped me.
A:- If you don't mind,can I can serve the food. Please!🥺
Y/n:- Uhm okk u can.!.
A:- Thanks y/n😊.
Y/n:- No need!
A/n POV:-
After eating y/n is about to pick up the plates and go to the beisin to wash the dishes but he stopped her immediately.
A:- I will wash the dishes.
Y/n:- But------
A:- No butts! And yeah one more request, from now on can you please atleast sleep at my room!?
Y/n:-(In mind) Is he's that boy who always hurted me by his behaviours.
Y/n:- Ummm yeah ok. Then I'm waiting for you at my room👍🏼.
A:- Ok I'm coming as much soon as I can.
Y/n POV:- After Half of an hour he came at the room. Idk why but he's looking so pale but handsome today. For sometime I stared at him.
A:- What happened? Is something in my shirt?
Y/n:- No no nothing ✨.
A:- Ok uk what I'm not feeling good today. What I saw is the worst nightmare of my life!
Y/n:- Forgot about all of these and start a new life.
A:- Yeah you're right! Btw can I ask you something?
Y/n:- Yeh why not?
A:- Can you please make me fallen asleep!?🥺(asked innocently)
Y/n:- O-ok w-why n-not!
A:- Why are you stuttering?
Y/n:- Nothi---
Y/n POV:-
Before I can finish my words he placed his head on my lap.
A:- Can you please massage my head for atleast 5 mins!?
Y/n:- Y-yes!
Y/n POV:- After that I started massaging his head and unknowingly we both fallen asleep at each other.................................................After that day he never misbehaved with me. He always treated me like a queen. He always make me happy whenever I feel sad. Wtf is happening on 💀✨.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.I'll upload next part soon my chikipies 🌝✨.
Till then enjoy this🌝💜💥.