Ch-8

Y/n POV:-
I completed writing all of the questions answer and then the bell rang. The Sir started collecting the all the papers. After collecting my paper he had gone from there. I came out from the exam hall. I was waiting for Abhishek but at that time I got a call from him.
A:- Heyyy Y/n how was your exam?!
Y/n:- It went good!
A:- Ahh I have to say you something....
Y/n:- Then say!?
A:- Can you please go to home by yourself cause I am little busy for the answer sheets checking.......so can you!?
Y/n:- Ohhh it's okay I can go by myself today.
A:- Thanks for understanding my condition.
Y/n:- No need Man ik that how much hard work you do☺️. Okk bye I'm going then.
A:- Ok bye bye.....and yeah go home safely okk!?.
Y/n:- Okk.
Y/n POV:- After cutting the call I caught a rickshaw and gone to Nigam Mansion. I entered the home and I saw that Sid bhaiya and Maa ji already returned from the shooting of a project.
V:- (hugging y/n) How are you My cutie baccha 💜✨.
Y/n:- I'm fine.......what about you Maa ji?
V:- If you're fine the I'm also☺️.
S:- Heyyyy didn't you noticed me 😒.
Y/n:- Ohho my Bodybuilder bhaiya is here(while hugging Siddharth bhaiya).
S:- I just thought that you forgot about me☹️.
Y/n:- No wayyyyyy😂✨.
V:- So you guys come and freshen up......Btw where's Abhi!?
Y/n:- He's busy with some of his works on the college.
V:- How much time it'll take?
Y/n:- Idk but I think he will come between 10:00pm.
V:- Ooh that's ok!
A/n POV:-
They all got freshen up and about to go at the dinning table but Y/n Got a call from Abhishek's number and she immediately picked it up.
Y/n:- Hello Abhi-------
Unknown:- Mam he got into  an accident and he's now in xxx hospital.
Y/n POV:-
My whole world shattered after hearing all these. Everything seems so cruel to me. I just hurried and left from there and gone to the hospital. I saw some man's are standing outside of a emergency room and I asked them-----
Y/n:- Is here is Abhishek Nigam?!
UK:-Yes.
Y/n POV:-
I sat in one of the chairs and waited for some hours then the doctor came out of the OT room.
Doc:- He's well now but come to the room....I have to say you something about his condition.
Y/n POV:-
I entered in the room and saw Abhishek laying on the bed. A tear escaped from my eyes.
Doc:- Everything is alright but He lost his memories. He became a 5 year old toddler. So take care of him.
Y/n:- Ok doctor.
A/n POV:-
The doctor gone from the room and Y/n Sat beside Him.
Y/n:- U are ok that's the first priority for me 🥺.
A:- Mommy why I'm here!?🥺✨
Y/n:- U-u are awake my Baccha!?
A:- Yeahhhhh maaa...  Hehehehe 😁✨.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Wait  some days.......I'll upload next part soon ✨🌚
.
.
.
.. Please Comment and Vote it🥺✨. Ok bye🍷✨