Ch-7

Abhishek POV:-
I am cooking the breakfast now and she's sleeping peacefully cause yesterday night she studied really hard because of her exam. I also helped her as I'm also her Professor. Although she's a good student. It's been 2 months we're living happily. I don't know why I started falling in love with her. She's so much caring and cute. Now my feelings for her are getting stronger day by day. Now I just don't fucking wanna leave her. I also burned those Marriage contact and was thinking about how can I propose her but suddenly I heard some footsteps.
Y/n:- What are you doing?
A:- Making breakfast for the lil champ;)
Y/n:- But I said you nah that I'll cook the breakfast today😔.
A:- Don't be sad, yesterday night you studied really hard that's why I'm cooking the breakfast today!
What's the matter if I cook! Don't you like my cooking!?
Y/n:- No‌,not like that, just the issue is you don't let me do any of the house chores!
A:- Just study hard and achieve your dreams! That's enough for me. I'm here to do all these things ok! I just wanna see you successful in your life.
Y/n:- Uhm okk!.
A:- Btw the breakfast is ready. Now come and eat it.
Y/n:- Yes I'm coming after getting ready.
A:-👍🏼.
Y/n POV:- After that I wore my university dress and tied up my hair and tadaa I'm ready! I flied downstairs and saw him serving the food on the plate. Idk wae but he is being too much caring towards me. Like he always thinks of my career and my life!And he also takes a lot of care of myself. And always ask me about myself that I'm fine or not. He always makes me feel comfortable around him and sometimes he cracks some funny and dirty minded jokes Infront of me. Like he's the perfect example of hot, cute, funny, understanding, caring, Romantic husband.
A:- *snaps* What are you thinking about?
Y/n:- No-nothing!
A:- Ok now eat this and say how's this;(
Y/n:- ‘While eating’---- you're now making me feel jealous of yourself. You're a all-rounder but see I don't even know how to boil water😢.
A:- Everyone is not perfect at everything cutie! You're so perfect for me like this, stay like this forever for me..........
Y/n:- I think we're getting late.
A:- Yeah let's go.
A/n POV:-
They got up in the car and Abhishek started driving.
A:- Why are you looking so sad today?
Y/n:- Nothing..........Just remembered my life's one of the biggest nightmare.
A:- If you feel comfortable with me the can you please tell me about that:(
Y/n:- Actually my family is so much sanskari but my father is not. My Baba always told me to wear whatever I like. But my grandmother doesn't like these things. Also my uncle. But my Baba always supports me and one my Baba told me to not to talk with them and not to go their home. I'd done this but they started saying bad things. My Baba said me to not to go their home because they just took our property and sold it without even asking us. My Baba and Uncle started fighting and me and Ma came and saved Baba. They just humiliated me.😔
A:- You'd a very rough past.
Y/n:- Ummmm yeah.
A:- Look how fast we came college today.
Y/n:- Really that was a very speedy ride.
A/n POV:-
After that they got down from the car and entered the college.
A:- Best of luck my champ👍🏼✨.
Y/n:- Thanks ✨.
A/n POV:-
After that She entered in the exam hall and sat in one of the benches. After Half of an hour the exam started and she started giving the exam.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'll upload next part soon my chikipies 🌝✨.
.
.
.
.
.
Please guys I need some vote and comments......I think it's not a big work for you guys🥺✨.