Ch-4

A:- Vanshika is behaving very odd these days like sometimes she's ignoring me and sometimes don't responses to me!? What's happened to her! Did she is cheating on me!? No no I'm overthinking.
A/n POV:-
Vanshika is now with his boyfriend with whom she is  cheating on Abhishek. She came to him and said.
Vanshika:- Heyyyy Daddy What are you doing!?
Vanshika's bf:- Waiting for you kitty🌚✨.
A/n POV:- After that they started kissing each other.
...
...
...
...
Y/n POV:-
Now I'm going to bed for a good sleep but I saw something which is unusual. When I tried to pick it up it flown away by the wind.
Y/n:- Fuck off!
Y/n:- what was that.
(On the other hand)
A:- why I am feeling so insecure about my relationship with Vanshika. I don't know why it feels like she is cheating on me.
Like her behaviour changed a lot.She is now ignoring me without any reason. I need to research on it.
A/n POV:- after that they slept on the separated rooms of themselves.
(At morning)
A/n POV:-
Y/n and Abhishek is getting ready for their college cause Abhishek is professor of the college and she is the student of the college.
Y/n:- Ooh God I'm getting late. Quickly y/n quickly.
A:- I am getting very late. I think I need to hurry up.
Y/n POV:-
After that i called and rickshaw and left for the college. My college is not that much for away from the Nigam house. So it's easy to go there.
Abhishek POV:-
I'm going to college now by my car. But for something I am not feeling good today. After few minutes I reached the college. I entered in the staff room. Then I gone to the class. Frankly speaking she (y/n) is a very good student. I love her as a student but not my wife. I  hate her but I think sometimes I torture her a lot. What's wrong with me. Am I in  love with her? No no it's wrong. I just hate her! And I only just love her as my student not my wife. she is a burden in my life.!;
With that's saying I started taking class. After the bell rang I came out from the class.
Y/n POV:- When I am walking through the college I started feeling dizzy. I think that was normal but in 2 minutes everything went blank! After I open to my eyes the first person I saw make me shocked! It's nobody other than Abhishek. He asked me-
A:- Are you okay?
Y/n:- WHY do you care?!
A:- I care because you are my student.
Y/n:- you don't need to show me your care toward me! I am enough for myself so leave me!
A/n POV:-
After that Abhishek felt frustrated and confused both and stand there dumb founded.
A:- What did she just said?!
How rude is she I help her but she did not thank me but spoke to me with that much rude nature! Such a coward she is! After all she  did not deserve my love!
A/n POV:-
After that Abhishek left from there very angrily.
(After the collage all classes finished)
A:- I was returning from the collage I saw Vanshika standing near a shop and talking with someone being too close to him. After seeing that my blood started boiling but I controlled myself and gone to home.
.
.
...
.
...
.
.
... I'll upload next part soon my chikipies 🌝✨.
Till then wait👄.
Something interesting is gonna be happen🌚✨.