// Anniversary //

"Happy anniversary babe." Harry cooed as he kissed the sleeping beauty next to him. "Unless you are waking me up for beautiful but hardcore anniversary sex, I want a divorce." Draco groaned as he curled up on the bed sheets. Harry kissed his forehead. "That's on the agenda but first would you like breakfast cooked for you by a naked, beautiful chef?" Draco's head came from outside the pillow, adorned with a smirk. "You got that gorgeous Italian chef with the silver hair and the stubble from Murano?" Draco gasped. Harry rolled his eyes and kissed his neck. "Ha ha very funny, now come to the kitchen and dwell in the sight of your beautiful husband of one year making you eggs with my arse out." 

Harry walked out of the bedroom, throwing his boxers onto the floor. "Happy anniversary to me." Draco murmured before going into the kitchen. "Hey, an apron! That's not naked." Draco whined as he sat at the kitchen island, loving the view. "But what if I get splashed by the hot oil or I get stabbed by a rouge eggshell!" Harry replied. "Well, then I'll be really sad that we didn't have beautiful but hardcore anniversary sex." Harry grabbed the apron and slowly pulled it off his toned, tanned body, revealing everything to Draco's eyes. "God, I am lucky I married you and we brought this very secluded house where our neighbours are far away and out of earshot," Draco added, relishing in the sight. 

And he got food out of this too! "Eat your breakfast it's getting cold," Harry told Draco. "But I'm in the mood for a different sausage." Draco purred. Harry bit his lip and put down his fork. He stalked over to Draco, not letting his eyes leave his beautiful face. "Well, why would you make me cook breakfast if you were that desperate." Harry growled before kissing Draco. Harshly, he picked him up and wrapped Draco's legs around his waist. "Oh god, this is new." Draco giggled though desperate kisses. "And I can feel you're liking it," Harry replied as he went to carry Draco upstairs. However, this was quickly avoided as a knock on the door ruined their plans. 

"Well I can't answer, I'm naked!" Harry whispered violently, with wide eyes. "Well, I'm in my boxers harder than a rock so I can't answer!" Draco replied back. "Throw a robe on!" Draco rolled his eyes and pulled on his Potter was here robe with an arrow pointing to a certain area. "Hm, that'll be accurate." Harry laughed from behind the wall. Draco opened the door to see a stressful looking Hermione and Ron holding a crying baby. "Oh Draco thank god!" Hermione said as she passed him baby Rose. "Ron's mother slipped in the bathroom and is currently in hospital so we need you to look after Rose while we go up there." she added as she walked into the living room. 

Draco heard a squeal/scream of Harry running around the corner. "Right everything is in this bag but if not, go over to ours, Harry has a key." She said extremely fast. "Where is Harry?" Ron asked. "I'm here, just very very naked and very very concerned for Molly. Is she alright Ron?" "We don't know yet, but I'll text you when I know. Please put clothes on before you see my child." Ron replied. "Guys you do know it's our...and they're gone." Draco sighed. Harry reappeared with his own robe, "Looks like we're babysitters." Well, that ruined his plans for the day. "I guess we could still have a cute day, except just the three of us. Good practice for when we can't spend our anniversary alone." Harry added, trying to shed some hope on this. 

"I guess." Draco sighed. "Hey don't be upset, you haven't seen your present yet," Harry replied as he wrapped his arms around the back of Draco. "Plus don't newborn babies sleep all the time? We can just settle Rose down for a nap and have our own time. But probably not S-E-X." He kissed the back of Draco's neck. "We can't put her down for a nap as we haven't got anywhere to let her sleep." Draco replied. "Hm, we'll figure something out. I can't stop looking at you with this little baby." Harry mumbled, smiling like he did on his wedding day. "You really want kids huh?" Draco giggled as he smiled down at the baby snuggling up into his arms and grabbing onto the silk robe. 

"Yeah. I never wanted to as I know nothing about parenting, but since Ron and 'mione had Rose, I love the idea." Harry replied, blushing like mad. "Then as another anniversary gift to the one I've already got, we can look up surrogates or that clinic in Hogsmeade where you don't need a surrogate tomorrow." Harry's face lit up so bright, it made Draco feel fuzzy and warm. "Draco, oh my god, I love you so much! I know you'll be the best dad and once we get rid of this little pea, I'm going to take you on the best dinner and then do not Roses ears appropriate things to you."