// Draco and His Discovery //

Harry's eyes had always been acknowledged and admired. The bright green orbs were always recognised as being just like his mothers. Harry had no doubt had rather beautiful eyes, but maybe there was more to them than just the familiar leafy colour. Harry's fascination with his own eyes had grown over the years. The shade never ceased to amaze him, yet he always wondered about the change in colour over time. The colour had peculiarly altered into an amazing turquoise colour. He had decided to not pester Hermione or Ron about this issue, as he believed it wasn't a mammoth problem. 

Harry was siting comfortably on the ledge of the staircase window, peaking out at the breathtaking view of Hogwarts. "Still off with the pixies, I see." Draco's snobbish voice rose as he neared the raven haired boy. "Still an obnoxious git, I see." Harry retorted not daring to glance back. It was as if Harry could feel the glare shooting though the back of his head. The footsteps increased until they were trodding right behind Harry. He suddenly felt a cold hand being placed on his shoulder. It was a harsh grasp, and Harry couldn't help but let out a slight wince. The pale hand jerked, and Harry found himself sprawled across the dusty floor. 

Harry grunted as his head knocked against the hard wooden floors. "That's the last time you disrespect me, Potter!" Draco threatened while peering down at Harry with a scowl painted on his face. On the ground Harry's eyebrows creased, and swung his left leg around to kick Draco's own leg. His balance was thrown off, and Draco too landed on the hardwood floor with a thump. Harry wasted no time to get on top of Draco, straddling his waist as id he were some kind of wild animal. "Get off me Potter!" Draco exclaimed, his legs flailing beneath Harry's grip. "No." Harry said. "Instead I'm going to give you another reason to use that mouth." 

Harry then placed his thumb on top of Draco's chapped lips. Draco simultaneously clasped his mouth shut tightly. Harry then lent down to Draco's pale neck, and sucked briefly just above his collar bone. Draco gasped/choked allowing Harry just enough time to slip his finger into the warm cavern. His thumb roamed all around Draco's mouth, feeling teeth, tongue and even the gums. "Enjoying this I see." Harry said, once again mocking Draco's previous statement. Draco simply glared at Harry, but continued to suck Harry's thumb mindlessly. Draco later did the unthinking and moaned around Harry's thumb. 

Harry looked down at the blonde, shocked to see that his eyes were close and he was in the fact, enjoying every second of it. The kiss was firm and effortless. Passionate and intense. Sensual and complex. Ant the two boys were no doubt treasuring every flick of the tongue, every bite of the lip, every moan and groan. Harry suddenly pulled his swollen lips from Draco's bruised ones. Harry looked down and smiled at the boy beneath him. Draco opened his closed eyes and looked up at Harry. His grin instantly fell as his eyes met Harry's. Harry noticed his eyes grow to the size of small lemons. "Holy shit!" Draco squeaked. 

He let out a grunt as he pushed Harry off of him, breathing heavily. "Your-your-your eyes!" Draco hisses, his body nearly on the brink of having a panic attack. "What about my eyes?" Harry questioned. He was confused, they must be the same as always. "The-they-Merlin! They're red!" Draco huffed while crawling as far away from Harry as possible. Harry gasped at the terrified boy. Wondering what kind of prank he was playing at. "What are you on about?" Harry asked Draco again, more confused then ever. "I'm not stupid Potter! They're fucking red!" Draco yelled. Harry believed that Draco was serious, as his facial expression just screamed 'terrified'.

Harry then turned to look in the closest mirror, and glanced at his own eyes. They widened as he saw that Draco wasn't kidding, and they were in fact a deep crimson colour. "Oh my gods! What the hell?! What did you do!?" Harry averted his attention back to Draco and gave him a heart felt glare. Draco looked up innocently, as if he had done nothing of the sort. "Me?! You kissed me first!" Draco defended. His own eyes narrowing at the red eyes in front of him. "What the hell?" Harry said once again, sitting back down on the ground.