// Bubbles and Pale Skin //

Draco's POV:
There I was, minding my own business having a relaxing bath, minus those stupid bubbles of course, when I heard the bathroom door open and close. I was tempted to scream at whoever it was to get out, but my curiosity outweighed that possibility. I waited for the mystery person to round the corner, and when they did my breath hitched. Famous Harry Potter. I kept quiet as he seemed to not seen me. He walked on over the tap which was to my left and turned it on. He sure wasn't observant. Well I suppose I am in the shadow. Okay wow, now he is undressing himself. It was extremely difficult to look away. 

And before you jump to conclusions, no I am not gay and no I am not watching Potter take his trousers off. Oh gods he just dropped his pants. Before I could see anything else I looked down and brought my hand out of the water to cringe at the prunes forming on my fingers. I heard some water splash so I concluded that Potter had gotten in the water. I looked up and saw that he had his eyes closed. So I sat as confidently as possible and called out in an arrogant voice; "Fancy seeing you here, Potter!" I smirked as he practically jumped out of his own skin. His eyes were wide as he searched for where the voice came from. 

I realised he couldn't see me as I was in the dark, so I shimmied forward and into the light. His eyes changed from fear to hate. "Malfoy!" He hissed and grabbed his wand. I put my hands up in defeat. "I'm not going to hurt you, you git!" I defended. His wand lowered only slightly as he looked at me confused. "Then why are you here?" he questioned. "Same reason you are! To have a nice calming bath with no interruptions." I said simply and sat rather close to Potter. He began to cover his body with bubbles and moved away from me, as if he was scared. I smirked and stood only slightly in the bath so that my chest was showing. 

Potter looked at me with his mouth wide open. "You aren't going to fight with me?" He questioned. I shook my head and rested it against the ledge of the bath and closed my eyes. "What was the eggs message?" I asked quietly. He shook his head and breathed. "I don't know yet." I opened my eyes. "Well?" I indicated that now would be a good time to find out. "Oh right." He took the egg and opened it. All I heard were the most god awful screams emit from the golden treasure. I covered my ears and scrunched up my face in disgust. It soon stopped and Potter was breathing heavily with the egg still in his hands. 

"Try it under the water Potter!" I hissed in an annoyed tone. Harry nodded shyly and then sucked in a large breath. He then submerged himself in the water. 

Third Person POV:
Don't look, don't look, don't look. Harry looked. He glanced to the side and saw Draco's pale skin glow under water. The golden rays of the egg illuminated his skin, making his body look angelic. Without realising, he wasn't even listening to the message in the egg. He only just heard the last line. 'To recover what we took.' Harry had to rise to the surface to catch his breath. He came up panting for air and then sat next to Draco who's eyes were closed. Harry took this as his chance. He waded over towards Draco and quickly pecked his lips so that he would have no time to push him away. Draco's eyes went wide as the realisation sunk in. 

He pushed Harry away with great force and thrashed around until Harry was far enough away from him. "What were you thinking Potter!?" Draco yelled and shot his famous glare at Harry. Harry just sat back and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "I'm sorry. I just-I don't know.." Harry muttered and hung his head low. Draco simply brought his delicate fingers up to his lips and wiped them gracefully. "No matter. It just started me is all." Draco stands up and walks out of the bath. Harry watches his every move being mindful that Draco now has his wand in his grasp. "What are you doing?" Harry questioned. 

Draco shook his head and wrapped a towel around his waist. "Minding my own business, Potter!" Draco's hair fell over his eye as he turned to face Harry. "Maybe you should do the same." Draco comments while looking at Harry who his certainly not focusing on Draco's face. Harry looked at Draco with shock. "So you are going to tell everyone what I did? Because you didn't like it?" Draco smirked at this comment and walked closer to the door. "No." He says and then exits the bathroom, leaving Harry in shock.