// Draco and His Discovery PT.2 //

Harry had sat beside Draco in an act of shock before cupping his hands over his closed eyes. "Harry I don't know what happened bu-" It sounded as if Draco was about to vomit. Harry's hand creeped over to be placed on Draco's. The vulnerability that I was on only a few moments ago was mind boggling. Draco thought. I have never allowed anyone to scape away my rough exterior and reach my soft, affectionate side. Draco reacted hesitantly, but later did grasp Harry's hand firmly, as a way of having something to hold, so he wouldn't just fall right back. "I don't know either Draco." Harry's voice cracked as he looked at Draco. 

Draco's eyes locked with his and his eyebrows creased. Draco's frown slowly lifted into a comfortable smile, the corners of his mouth twitching spontaneously. "They are blue new." Draco said in daze while staring off into Harry's eyes. Harry blushed a deep crimson and looked at the ground. Draco's action from then on weren't his own. It was as if his body was possessed by a demon. He reached his hand up to Harry's lowered head, and cupped his cheek ever so tenderly. Harry swallowed heavily and looked up at Draco though his thick mop of raven hair. Draco brought his face up and began leaning in. 

Harry closed his eyes and let Draco lead this time. Their lips locked and Harry was in heaven. Draco's soft, apple tasting lips were gracefully smacking with Harry's He had never felt more at home than he did at this moment. He felt as if Draco was his missing puzzle piece and they fit together in perfect bittersweet harmony. 

-------
"Hey Draco." Harry said while walking up to Draco, who was sitting alone-despite Pansy's best efforts-in the library. Draco looked unbelievably comfortable, sitting in a very secluded area, on a deep green bean gag. Harry had glanced at the book Draco was reading before sitting himself right in Draco's lap. "In public Potter?" Draco said though a Wicked smirk, almost a challenging smirk. Harry only pecked Draco's lips before taking some candy out of his pocket. He lay his head against Draco's chest, while unwrapping the sugary delight, and glanced pensively out the window. "Yes please." Draco said while opening his mouth, not daring to take his eyes off the book just as it starts getting good. 

Harry placed a small chunk of his chocolate frog in Draco's mouth. Draco let out a content sigh and grinned. He flipped the page and coughed. Harry had been staring without knowing it. "Uh sorry, I ugh, I asked Sirius about the whole, uh, eye thing." Harry said and looked up into Malfoy's eyes. Malfoy simply nodded. "Personally I think there is nothing wrong with your eyes, they are like a mood ring. Blue when you are sad, red when you are turned on.." Draco shrugged and closed the book. Harry looked up at him in confusion. "Turned on? What makes you think I was turned on? And who says that was the reason my eyes were red?" Harry spoke, offended that Draco would even say such a thing. 

Draco rolled his eyes and brought his arm over to Harry's crotch area, holding it in a tight grip. Draco saw Harry jump, but then melted, thrusting his hips up into the grasp. Draco saw Harry's eyes could with red. It was as if someone dumped a huge bucket of red dye into a beautiful ocean. Draco chuckled and pulled his hand away. "What the fuck Draco!?" Harry whisper yelled. Draco only shrugged with a smirk plastered on his face. "I rest my case." Draco said holding up a charmed mirror to his face. Harry looked and indeed saw that his eyes was a deep, dark red colour. The kind of red you would see on a white table cloth after red wine had been spilt. 

The kind of red you would see seeping out of a child's nose after a nasty blow to the face. The kind of red you would see plastered all over New York City billboards, advertising some sort of fast food service. It was the most beautiful shade of red Draco had ever seen.