// Meeting The Weasleys //

Harry squeezes Draco's hand reassuringly as he watches the boy bite his lip nervously. The two are standing outside of the burrow and Draco is basically shaking with nerves. Harry thinks it will be a good idea if the Weasley's are to meet his boyfriend, Draco, before things get too serious. They are practically his family anyways. Harry turns and smiles at his boyfriend and the blonde melts at the sight. He smiles a shaky grin back before the brunette reaches his free hand up to knock on the door. As soon as Harry has knocked twice, the door flies open, basically being thrown off it's hinges. Harry laughs quietly to himself. 

Mrs Weasley is standing at the door, "Harry! Wonderful to see you dear!" She exclaims as she pulls Harry into a bone-crushing hug. The boy winces slightly and Draco has to refrain from laughing at him. Mrs Weasley pulls away and turns to Draco, also pulling him into a warm hug, "It's great to finally meet you properly, Draco! Harry has said s much about you," She gushes, pulling away after a few seconds. Draco flushes a light pink, "It's good to meet you too Mrs Weasley," He says politely. "Oh, call me Molly, dear! You're family now! Come inside and see everyone, you two must be freezing out here," She says, pulling the two into the warm, cozy house. 

Draco smiles as Mrs Weasley turns to go check on the food that is making Draco's mouth water. Ginny comes running into the room that the two are in, her red hair bouncing behind her as she pulls Harry into a hug, "It's great to see you Harry! I missed you!" She grins as she pulls away, turning to Draco, "Er, good to see you, Ma-Draco," She smiles, holding her hand out for him to shake. Draco happily shakes her hand, "Good to see you too, Ginny." he says and Harry feels a rush of happiness flow through his veins when Draco uses her first name, he still has to get used to Draco's new found kindness. 

"I'll go tell Hermione and Ron you're here! They've been dying to see you two!" The redhead smiles one last time before turning and zooming up the stairs. Harry turns his entire body so that he is facing his boyfriend, "This isn't going to bad, is it?" He asks softly, intertwining his hands into the blondes, "They all seem to be warming up to you," he smiles. Draco smiles back, genuinely. The nerves have found their way out of his body, "It's going great! I didn't think they would be so, you know, kind, after everything I did," He says in a hushed voice to his boyfriend. Harry chuckles lightly and pulls one of his hands from Draco's grip, instead using it to poke his nose. 

"Shh, that wasn't your fault, you didn't want that. You chose the right side," He says soothingly. Draco leans forward, closing the small gap between the two. They kiss slowly; a long, passionate kiss filled with nothing but pure love. Harry's left hand still intertwined with the blondes hand and his right hand is on his boyfriend's waist. "Ew! Get a room you two!" A voice groans from beside them, Harry smiles into the kiss before slowly pulling away to see his best friends standing in the doorway. Harry smiles at the two and steps forward, immediately wrapping his arms around Ron, "It's great to see you, mate," The redhead smiles and the hug ends. 

Ron looks and locks eyes with Draco, Harry feels a flutter in his chest, Ron better play nice. This is his boyfriend and he will protect him at all costs, "Malfoy," He nods his head politely. "Weasley," Draco nods back. Hermione looks between the two before slightly and pulling Harry into a tight hug, which to his dismay is much like Molly's bone crushing hug. Harry tries to pull away from the tight hug and Draco laughs lightly at the two, "Ow, Mione, your crushing me," He groans slightly, Hermione quickly pulls away and gives Harry a dazzling smile. Harry can't stay mad at that. "Sorry," She says, clearly not sorry. 

Harry rolls his eyes playfully and Ron just watches in confusion. Hermione takes a step forward, clearly thinking about something important. She looks like she is about to turn and leave the room before she suddenly reaches forward and pulls Draco into a hug. The boy instantly tenses up, and Hermione starts to mentally panic. Dis she do something wrong? But then Draco seems to realise that the brunette's intent is not to crush him to death and he relaxes slightly in Hermione's tight grip. Ron looks at the two before gesturing towards the kitchen, "Er, dinner's almost ready, do you wanna come and see everyone?" He asks and Harry nods eagerly.