Special Chapter - Praphai Sky

Author's Note : Here is the special chapter for Phai and Sky. Post engagement ceremony.

After the engagement ceremony :

Sky saw that Phayu took Rain away. He knew his boyfriend's cousin was up to something. Sky was happy for his friend. As sky was lost into his thoughts, Porsche and Kuea came towards him.

Porsche - Sky

Sky - Yes Uncle Porsche.

Kuea - Can we talk?

Sky nodded his head.

Porsche - then can we go to your room?

Sky - Sure.

Kuea and Sky followed Porsche into his room. After entering the room, Kuea closed the door. Porsche took Sky and Kuea towards the couch and sat along with them.

Kuea and Porsche looked at each other and then looked at Sky.

Sky - What's wrong Pa?

Kuea - Nothing baby, we just wanted to say

Porsche - Sorry

Sky was confused.

Sky - Why are you guys apologizing to me?

Kuea - We know you love Phai and still we acted like we didn't care.

Porsche - Phan and Phleng wanted to tease Phai. Also we wanted to teach him a lesson. Because of him you had to go through a lot. So we didn't want him to get you easily.

Sky started laughing.

Sky - I understand Uncle Porsche. It's okay, but I would have joined you guys if you had informed me earlier.

Porsche - Really????

Kuea - Sky, you brat. You would do anything but tease Phai. I know you would spill the truth and spoil the plan, as soon as you see him pouting.

Sky - Hoo Pa... Uncle Porsche almost believed me.

Porsche - You naughty... You were taking revenge on me right.

Sky - No Uncle Porsche. I was just playing along.

Kuea - see that's the reason I told you not to include him in this plan.

Porsche - Okay okay. Leave that aside. Sky

Sky - Khab

Porsche - I know my son hurt you more than anything. I am happy that he realised his feelings for you. But can you please forgive him? I want you both to be happy.

Sky - Uncle Porsche it's all in the past. I already forgave him when he proposed to me.

Kuea - Sky, I am happy that you both are engaged. But if it is too much and you can't handle anything,you can reach out to any of us. We will definitely help you. Your happiness is our happiness. Remember that.

Sky - thank you so much Pa. Thank you so much Uncle Porsche for always taking care of me.

After saying that Porsche and Sky hugged. Sky also hugged Kuea.

Sky - Uncle Porsche, Pa if you don't mind, can I take P'Phai out? I planned something to show him.

Porsche - Ofcourse you can. But be careful and take care of eachother. Also if he irritates you or hurts you tell me or Kinn. We will make sure he regrets it.

Sky nodded his head and went outside the room. Porsche and Kuea followed him. Sky ran towards Phai and took his hand and dragged him out of the house.

Phai - Sky, where are we going?

Sky - I want to show you a surprise. Just take your bike out, let's go to our condo.

Phai - Our condo?

Sky - Yes, fast, fast. Come on.

Phai just nodded his head and wear helmet to Sky first and then to himself. After 15 - 20 minutes, they reached the condo.

Phai - Sky

Sky - Hmm

Phai - When did we buy a condo here?

Sky - I bought it for us, long time ago. But I wanted to stay close to you. So I choose to stay in the mansion.

Phai - But how?

Sky - you remember Pa's club? I helped him when he was abroad. He gave me a partnership since I was working hard and there was a increase in profit. I used that money to buy this place. I renovated everything as per our tastes.

Phai - You are going to give me a heartattack for sure. How can my boyfriend be so cute??? Haan??

Sky - Do you wanna go and see inside?

Phai - ofcourse. I want to see it.

Sky took Phai's hand and took him inside. He took the Keycard and opened the door. As soon as the door was open. Phai felt his heart skipped a beat.

Phai was surprised by the interior with their favourite colors and favourite items. It gave him a feeling of home. He knew he never received such love except from his Sky. Phai's face was glowing with the surprise.

Sky - P'Phai?

Phai - Yes

Sky - do you like it?

Phai pulled Sky into his embrace, gave a kiss on forehead and then said - I don't like it, I love it. I love it so much. More than that...

Sky - More than that?

Phai - I love you my Sky.

Sky leaned towards Phai's face and gave a small kiss to Phai.

Sky - I love you too P'Phai.

Phai leaned and kissed him again.

Sky - P'Phai I want to show you something else.

Phai - What is it?

Sky - come on, follow me. But before that close your eyes.

Sky took Phai towards the bedroom.

Sky - don't open your eyes, I am removing my hand now.

Phai - Okay khab, as my baby says.

Sky - 1... 2... 3...  Open your eyes now.

Phai was surprised by the view in front of him. There was a huge image of Sky and Phai in the bedroom, just above the bed.

Phai just pulled Sky into bed after watching the pic and started kissing him all over his face

Phai - Thank you so much baby. Thank you so much. I can't express how happy I am right now. Thank you for coming into my life. Thank you for accepting me. Thank you for being the best boyfriend ever. I love you.

Sky - I love you too P'Phai. I love you so much cause
YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING .