You Won't

It was all fancy text, making fake scenarios. If we ever got the chance me and Adrian would make fantasies about making out whether it was in my room or outside or make fake places. He would start the story as I would continue and add other details and he would continue from where I left off it was back and forth.

I don't know about him but I know it sure got me feeling some type of way... the descriptions and detail this man would put man...." I would pick you up and place you on the desk and rip the shirt you have on and start kissing you from the neck and down till I end up in.." yea that alone got me feeling shivers down my spine... And at the end of the day we both would say "Yeah but that won't happen" or "You won't even do any of that."

Of course, even when we would see each other he would act shy. I on the other hand would tease him. As he was sitting down in my chair as we were alone in my room I would get close to him so close we could feel each other's breath... we were so close... No, I never attempted to kiss him but loved teasing him.

Of course even when that close to him all I would say was "You won't" and laugh and just step away from him... He was blushing like crazy. Had I made him nervous, have I made him blush? Of course, nothing beats the fact that I definitely wanted to kiss him, but we were just friends and I only wanted to test him to his limits. I played it safe... Didn't want to ruin our friendship after all.

It wasn't until one night, there was a party at my house and as always the kids would hang out in my room (because I'm fun of course... not really), and of course Adrian would be there too. We are two years apart but that doesn't mean anything between us, we are still goofy and play around because we are just best friends.

The kids (his brothers really) kept coming in and out of my room. My parents were outside with his parents drinking and talking. After some time we were left alone in the room just him and me. Who knows how things were going to end like this?

From just playing around to actually doing it. We were alone in my room watching a movie... a romance movie. At first, we were playing around and teasing. After a while, however, I asked him to give me a back massage. (I don't think I asked him anything inappropriately since we were just friends) He looked at me shocked... "ok .. then lay face down" he said.

I was previously wearing a long dress but changed to pajama pants and a white T-shirt. I lay face down, I lifted my shirt up so he could add lotion to my back. He adds lotions to his hands and begins massaging me. "Fuckk"... Adrian whisper. Did I hear that correctly...He then reached to my lower back and it tickled causing me to arch my body... he moved his hands lower taking off my pants..." hey I want a massage don't take my pants off" I groaned.

Adrian smiled and continued to lower my pants along with my underwear. My pants and underwear were at my knees leaving my ass fully exposed. He grabbed both of my ass cheeks "Damn.... They're so beautiful" Adrian exclaimed.

I was blushing like crazy. I just sat in silence as he touched me... my heart rate started increasing rapidly as it was the first time he saw me naked or my ass.....

Adrian's soft lips touched my shoulder making his way towards my lower back. He started moving his hands closer to my most sensitive part.

Adrian saw how wet I was from his touch and kiss. He slowly put his fingers inside me, took it out, brought it close to his mouth, and licked it... that was......embarrassing. His touch made me arch my back even more... I could feel his eyes staring at how wet I was.

Someone suddenly knocked on the door and we both jumped so fast god my heart was racing faster than before he ran to unlock the door and it was his brother coming in. I started laughing like crazy about how nervous I was and the panic I had. After his brothers came in and out we were once again left alone.

Adrian took advantage of being alone and continued where we had left off.

I was laying down as was he. He suddenly flipped me over. I was now face down. He took my pants off so fast... Adrian positioned me to have my ass up leaving my lower body fully exposed.

Yea... I'm not nervous at all.

"Well this escalated real quick," I said shockingly. Maybe I teased too much... Maybe I hit a nerve.

"Let my tongue know how much I crave you," Adrian said smirking...

Yea ok... how was I supposed to recover from that. I was in an awkward position and exposed, that is already making me nervous and now he is saying that so suddenly... Give me a break to catch my breath, please.

As he said that I'm panicking inside. Adrian suddenly got close to my ass and started licking me in my intimate parts. He starts unbuckling his pants. Everything happened so fast that there was no time for me to react. Next thing you know his dick... is circling around my wet parts.

Adrian circles around my clit...before he puts it inside. Adrian slowly entered inside of me, once he was all the way inside he asked me if I was ok. "I'm going to start moving slowly first...ok?" he said. As he was moving inside of me all I could think about was how big it was, and how good it felt to have him inside of me.

It wasn't long before someone soon knocked on the door again. Boy did I almost have a heart attack... We both got up so fast and got dressed faster than the flash. When I opened the door....of course, it was one of his brothers coming. The way my heart immediately increased within those seconds, I'm surprised I didn't have a panic attack.

Throughout the whole night, we kept teasing each other but stopping because someone kept coming into my room...That night was filled with adrenaline and adventures I had never experienced before. It was thrilling.

Once he went down on me god this man can most certainly give head I felt like I was in heaven the pleasure almost made me lose control completely, I begged him to stop that someone might come in my room he eventually stopped and we were both lying down... less than a minute later my mom came in my room.

IMAGINE HE HADN'T stopped god that would have been a catastrophe but nothing bad happened and we survived the night,... we were not dating or anything in particular we were only friends nothing that happened changed we still remained friends, and continue the night as normal we later went outside my mom had started a fire and we made chocolate so we were sitting around the fire listening to music laughing talking enjoying out hot chocolate and enjoying each others company....

My sister was there as well... At this moment I had broken up with my ex like a month ago... He wasn't dating anyone at the moment so we were messing around with each other.

That was the first time he ever saw me naked... Quite embarrassing but I enjoyed every second of it, the thought of us getting caught was so thrilling, I loved it.

[Author's Note]

Yes... It is based on a real story... My life to be exact.. though some scenes are just made-up. Adrian.. is not his real name but he was my best friend, we are not dating or anything...we are actually not even talking for the moment sadly. I did ask for his consent before writing this and he was ok with it. By writing this I'm mainly trying to figure things out myself. But anyways hopefully it's interesting and catches the audience's attention to continue reading.