Day One Ends...

Adrian looks at me shocked. I mean who wouldn't be, your sibling is within reach, they could hear or see anything at any moment. Quite the thrill.

I got on Adrian's lap and leaned in on his face, testing him. Provoking him to see how far he would let me go before he did anything. I didn't get far, I'll tell you that.

Adrian took a deep breath..."Don't provoke me right now princess" Adrian groaned.

"Why not, it's fun and besides... it's not like you can do anything." I said with a smile on my face, with the confidence knowing that he can't do anything because my sister was within reach, and there was a possibility of us getting caught. To my mind I was safe and could provoke him how ever I pleased... I was wrong.

"Oh really...love I can do anything I want with you... I can already hear you begging me to stop." Adrian whispered in my ear. I must admit his words alone had my body already feeling hot, and he didn't even do anything but whisper in my ear.

I tried getting off of Adrian's lap, trying to put some distance, because he was right, he can do anything and I'll be at his mercy. But before I could get off, Adrian grabbed me by my waist holding me down, he was holding me tightly. His hand started running down from my waist to my thigh while his other hand was holding my waist tightly so I couldn't move.

"Don't try to run away now princess. You provoked me, now you have to deal with the consequences." I don't think I can fully recover after he said that.

With that being said, Adrian lifts me up, lays me down gently on the floor, starts kissing me and moving towards my neck while his hand is tracing from my shoulder to my waist, and his other hand being his support to hold himself up. While he is between my legs...

The way he is slowly moving his fingers tracing my body arouses me, on so many different levels. His touch alone makes my lust for him grow. Adrian begins kissing me on my lips, I could taste his sweetness, and feel his warmth as well as feel how he is losing his breath, we both are really.

He breaks the kiss, catching his breath, it was only seconds till he was kissing my ear as he was stroking my body with his hands. I lifted my knee up, Adrian moved his fingers towards my thigh, into my inner thigh and back to my waist.

"Your... just teasing me," I exclaimed. Not that I wasn't enjoying it but... It was hard to maintain control as he was just teasing me. "There's no rush love... I'm just returning the favor." I don't know if it was the way he said it or what he said that made me want him even more, or if it was the way he was stroking my body.

My legs started shaking. "I haven't even done anything yet, and your shaking like a rabbit." Hey in my defense, he was teasing me. "If your shaking like this right now.... your gonna be shaking even more, when I start fucking you." He said this while smirking the nerve he got. Yes I started it first, it's just not fun, his not even teasing his playing with my body at this point. His fingers are slightly touching me while he moves in between my inner thigh and out to my waist and shoulder.

The moment his hand is in my inner thigh my legs start shaking.