Past...

As time went by we became closer... physically... emotionally well no. After some time we both got into relationships so we naturally stopped talking as much, of course, he was still there as was I.

Well, we both were happy in our relationships, I was with this guy named Bryan and well he was dating this gorgeous, and I mean gorgeous girl.

I had multiple fights with Bryan because I kept "defending" Adrian. And it's not that I was defending him, it was just that every time we had an argument he would bring Adrian up to problems that he had nothing to do with, so yea, it did bother me but that wasn't defending him. Was it?

My relationship with Bryan came to an end. It wasn't because of Adrian, it was simply the fact that Bryan had no communication with me, on top of that he would manipulate me... I would take the blame for every little problem we had... and he still managed to make himself the victim always. And honestly, anybody could get tired of that. But I did love him he was great but it was just not working out, he didn't like the way I was and I was not about to change every single thing about myself for him.

I had already stopped talking to a lot of my friends just to hang out with him, I even blocked Adrian at some point because of him. I valued and treasured our relationship but it gets tiring being the only one fighting for something that clearly was one-sided.

But I hope he meets someone to his standards and hopefully, they treat each other well. I don't wish anything bad for him. My love for him never left, just couldn't fight for it anymore.

Of course, it would be hard for anyone to side with me, not knowing the whole story.

Bryan and I met in 9th grade he tried to get with me several times before we got together, though I kept rejecting him. But he never gave up. Then during the last class period, he walked me to class and asked me to be his girlfriend... "I'll think about it" I told him, before I entered my class I told him yes. Bryan was so happy, the smile he had that day is unforgettable.

His smile has always been one of the things I loved about him the most. That and the way he looked at me... His stare alone was just, I don't know it made me nervous but I wanted him to look at me like that always and me alone.

It wasn't til 3 years later that our problems became stronger. We had the same argument every time and we would fight every night for no reason sometimes. The relationship was toxic

Always arguing, and fighting... we would hurt each other none stop. I may have made mistakes in the past but one thing is that I never cheated on him.... He on the other hand. Hard to say...

Would it be considered cheating if he touched another girl in her private parts at work? Hey, I tried to be understanding. The story he gave me was that this girl touched him first and she put a tomato right where his dick was, and he put his hand under her intimate part.

FYI he told me this through a message... He couldn't even tell me in person, that's just how much he respected me. And he didn't tell me because he wanted to, no it was because he was afraid of me finding out from someone else. He told me this right after I had heard some news that one of my aunts had passed away.

Did he know... yea after he told me touched some other girl. Did I break up with him?.. No, I didn't.

I just laugh... I didn't know what to do I mean damn, I just needed time to process everything.

Bryan broke up with me, on December 31right before New Year's Eve. I started the year single and yes he broke up with me through text. That night. I called Adrian and he was just like "he doesn't deserve you...you deserve better... don't let him ruin your night" and so on. Right before New Year's Eve I was drinking took a shot or two, and when I came home I was alone... I completely lost it. I tossed the flower base I ripped letters Bryan had given me... I just made a huge mess, I screamed I let everything out.

The following day when I got up I stepped on glass. I cut my feet I had forgotten about what had happened but I felt better. Later that day I went with my mom to the party they were at the night before... So when I got there I was with Adrian and I just told him everything that had to happen.

Maybe I am dumb I mean I cried over a guy who cheated on me and then broke up with me through text to top it off. Cherry on top basically.

Well during this time Adrian had months I think that he had ended his relationship as well, his story is still confusing to this day. I won't share that for personal reasons.

We spent the first day of the year together (Adrian and I). We sat down on a couch almost the whole day, we went to the store a few times... had interesting conversations. We laughed, we ate... we danced a little... because "he doesn't know how to dance other than bachata" and I quote.

So after our break-ups, we started talking again (as friends nothing more) and we spent more time together, and we became closer. I was an open book to him. I hid no secrets from him. He knew pretty much everything about me, him on the other side I don't know... He wasn't completely open with me but I respect that there are some things one doesn't want to share or their sides that one doesn't want anyone to know. I for one had that one side he never met and will never meet. Yes, I was open to him but I too have some things I never shared and won't.

[Authors Note]

This one was short, I got a little emotional on this one but it gets better, hopefully. This part was so random... I went off-topic for a while. Funny.. though I'm no professional... Frankly, I'm writing this for fun and because I need a distraction from my thoughts. I am my worst enemy after all.

This was a little trip to the past.. where we both were in a relationship. We never did anything to jeopardize our relations, we stopped talking for a while out of respect for our partners, though we never crossed the line. Though things happened in the past, we continue as best friends...