Come Back... (Complete)

It was a long day. We had been at the hospital all day (my mom was in the hospital where she had given birth). We had finally arrived home.

My sister was in her room as I was in my room getting ready to shower, Adrian was in the same room as me, he patiently waited as I went to shower. As I let the cold water run through my body my thoughts were all over the place...it wasn't long before I decided to get out of the shower.

It was refreshing. I went to my room to change, he was sitting at the edge of the bed steering as I walked into the room and closed the door. The lights were on. I had only a towel while he was still in work clothes. I told him to look away and that I need to change, but his response caught me off guard "It's nothing I haven't seen before" he says while smirking.

I blushed uncontrollably and turned my body away from him as I was too embarrassed to look at his eyes. I put on underwear while still wearing the towel. God I was praying for the towel not to fall, of course, it wasn't in my favor. The towel eventually fell unwrapping my body leading to my breast being fully exposed. Thankfully I had the underwear already on, and I quickly covered myself with my hands.

"Seriously this can't get any worse than this" I whispered. After I finally get dressed after being exposed I make my way into my bed and lay down. Adrian accompanied me. We were just laying down for a minute in silence.

All I could hear was my heartbeat increasing rapidly by the second I was too nervous, our bodies were so close to each other as it was dark I could still see his face and how his eyes were locked in mine.

He gently started stroking my hair; this only made my heart rate increase. It was too much tension. He leaned closer to my face. We were so close to each other we could feel each other's breath. The tension was crazy.

It got so hot all of a sudden I think he could see the panic in my eyes and feel how fast my heart was rising. "You're so pretty.." Adrian whispers....

He is trying to kill me, it was too much god be by my side please I beg of you. His lips soon came in contact with mine...his lips are so soft and sweet all I could think about in that moment was that I wanted more. I wanted him and I wanted to taste him further. He began kissing me.

He slowly moved down to my neck and each one of his kisses made me feel like I was going to lose my mind. "Not...in..my neck... Please "I whimpered, did he stop noo of course he didn't stop there he continued his hand slowly moved to my waist as he pulled me closer to his body, and he started kissing me passionately.

I could not maintain my cool or control god this guy is so fine I wanted him. That's what I wanted. As he gets on top of me he removes his shirt not taking his eyes off of mine. He starts kissing me and slowly moving down to my neck as he is taking my shorts and underwear off. He then starts kissing my breast and with his hands grabbing my other breast... lord have mercy on me it was too much.

As he was kissing me and touching my breast my body soon began to shake and I started whimpering from the sensation of his soft lips and the warmth of his mouth sucking my boob. He moved down kissing my stomach going to my intimate part spreading my legs open as he kisses my inner thigh and licked towards the most sensitive part of my body, as he starts licking and sucking me, my legs began to shake as I was pleading for him to stop, he ignored my words and continue to lick me as he looked at me doing so my mind was going crazy it was too hot I couldn't think of anything I was losing control over my body.

His fingers came in touch as he was licking me he gently touched my pussy teasing me, he slowly put his fingers inside me " Oh... godd...p..lea..see.." I was running out of oxygen... he smiled "You want me to put it in" he asked, I nod to him... "Beg for it" mann this guy "pleasee... put... It.. inside...me" I said whimpering from his touch..

He smiles cockily and begins taking his belt off along with his pants as I try to catch my breath... He was hard god it was big... he teases me before putting it in.. he slowly puts it in "fuck.. your So tight" he said... (what does that even mean?) Once he was fully inside of me he slowly started moving...

His dick was huge. I mean lord have mercy it was huge and it wasn't even at its full potential...Or so he said. OK maybe it wasn't but it was still big.

As he is moving inside of me he focuses on my mouth and back to my eyes his stare alone drives me crazy, as he moves faster he comes closer to my face. His soft lips touched mine as we both were breathing heavily while he was still moving inside of me.

I gasped for air. He stopped moving and just stared at me for a second. He pulled out and grabbed my waist...he turned me around as I was in the doggy style... he put his hard dick inside and started moving faster than before. I try to grab onto the covers of the bed.

"I'm...lo..sing... My mind.... Fuc..kkk" I could barely speak it felt so good the way he was fucking me was making me lose control over my body I wanted more I begged for more he grabbed me by my hair while still moving. Fuck the feeling of pleasure was magnificent my body desired and wanted him. His breathing soon became louder for me to hear.

"Faster" I pleaded he did as I begged him for more "Fuck..." he groan as he was losing his breath. He lay down next to me. I got on top of him and I put his dick inside me. I moved slowly in a circle while maintaining eye contact with him.

His gaze and body were making me lose control over my body. I wanted to give him my all.... It was at that moment that my sister came out of her room to go to the restroom.

I panicked and got off of him and started getting dressed. We both then nervously laugh it off. Adrian was shaking uncontrollably, we were so in the moment that we forgot that there was someone else in the house.

He was about to leave when I grabbed him by his waist and told him to stay a little longer. He smiled and kissed me and told me he had to go. I locked my legs on his body and begged him not to go...he smirked and started kissing me as we continued where we left off. His lips were like an addiction I wanted to feel his lips all over my body, his hands tracing me from neck to waist, I loved his touch and his scent I wished I could of stay with him like that for a long time but he did have to go so after we kissed and teased a little he hugged me and kissed my forehead and quietly open my door and left.

My sister was still in the restroom. I decided to stay in bed for a while, eventually, I got up and Adrian came through the door. The car wouldn't start. He was with his uncle... his uncle was in the car the whole time and had the door open causing the car's battery to run out.

I suggested he call Uber to have them connect the batteries to give him power... he called Uber and explained the situation. The Uber guy agreed to help him. When the Uber guy came he came through the grass as it was the only way to get close to the car and as soon as the guy got out of the car, I went inside the house and didn't come out I was going to my room when suddenly my sister came out of the restroom and was on her way to the kitchen.

I explained to her that the car wouldn't turn on, and she showed no emotion. I made my way into my room. I lay down in bed just processing all we did.

After some time they finally managed to get the car to turn on... and so Adrian left along with the Uber guy. I texted him to let me know when he gets home. It wasn't long before he texted me had gotten home.

The excuse they gave to his parents was funny though he never told me about it. All I know is that I have officially become addicted to his body, his touch, his lips, and his scent.... In general, I was addicted to him.

Another day another night I decided to go to sleep after we had texted back and forth for a while.

Adrian too went to sleep. Until tomorrow...