Addiction (Incomplete)

It's safe to say that my body is addicted to him, every time I see him my body desires his touch. His kiss alone got me feeling wet, his teasing me makes me want him but I don't always admit that I do.

Adrian had come with my mom's husband from work. He came to my house for a while until his cousin came to pick him up... we were in my room and the door was open. My mom and her husband were in their room which is on the opposite side of the house.

They could barely hear anything from there and my sister was in her room so basically we were alone but not completely. It was however just me and him in my room. We talked for a while about his day and my day we were standing.

Adrian came closer to me. I backed up. It was so sudden plus I got shy and nervous. He continued to step closer to me and I kept backing up until I hit the wall. He was before me staring at me... I was looking up at his eyes nervously and started laughing uncontrollably asking him to step back.

He kissed me, his lips felt soft and delicate as always, and the kiss got more intense. He grabbed my face with his hands and pulled me closer to his body. I eventually gave in and started running my hands through his hair and opening my mouth so he could deepen the kiss. He groaned and gripped my waist tightly while we were against the wall. I pulled away to regain oxygen back into our bodies. Adrian re-attaches his lips to my swollen ones and pulls my bottom lips between his teeth.

I kiss him back just as intensely as he grabs the back of my thighs so I can wrap my legs around his waist. He starts walking towards the bed while carrying me, his lips locked in on mine while we both lose our breath.

He gently puts me down in the bed as he breaks the kiss we are both catching our breath. I was looking up at his eyes. I don't know why but I like looking up to see his dazzling brown eyes as they stare into mine. The moment his eyes are locked in mine they make me feel as if I'm the only one...his stare makes me nervous but I can't seem to take my eyes off of him. It's like a feeling that I can't look away otherwise it's gone....

A little depressing moment I know but I can't help but feel that way.

After some looking at each other, he pushes me to lie down on the bed and leans in to kiss me... Adrian starts moving to my neck, yea that alone got me so wet...

Can you blame me though it's a girl's most sensitive part, aside from the other sensitive part. Besides, his lips just feel too good and his kissing my neck made me feel like I'm going to lose control. Imagine him giving me a hickey.... I best believe he can just call me his at that point. Back to the action now.

While he is kissing me and licking my neck one of his hands touches my breast his hands go under my shirt and under my bra he then grabs my nipple with his fingers and starts teasing.

(REWRITE)

Adrian lifts my shirt and bra and makes circles around my nipple and while doing so he moves his lips towards mine. Soon our lips are touching as he is circling my nipple with his hand. Adrian breaks the kiss and makes his way to my breast.

He initially kisses my breast then he starts sucking my nipple as he is doing so he grabs my other breast with his other hand....

"Fuck...Adria...n" I moaned.

Adrian lets go of my breast and grabs my waist tightly but in a gentle way. I arched my back. He looked straight into my eyes, those eyes were hypnotizing. That stare he gave me as he was sucking into my breast was such a turn-on.

The lust I had for him was strong, I wanted him to be all over me.

Adrian took his eyes off of me as he was heading towards my thighs... his hands pulled down my shorts. The desire he had in his eyes as he focused on my body, made me nervous.

You know that feeling when you just want that person to make you his entirely, that you're willing to do anything and risk anything for them at that moment. Yea, that's how I was feeling, I no longer cared whether we got caught or not, all the worries were gone. The only thing on my mind was the desire and lust I had for him.

As Adrian pulled down my shorts, he could clearly see how wet I was from his touch and kiss. Adrian began to kiss my thighs, I had shivers all over my body. That alone made my legs shake.

"Love your shaking... is it perhaps because of how close I am to your other lips?" Adrian said with a smirk on his face. This is torture... He would not proceed unless I answered his question.

"You're so wet...Fuck" he murmurs. I felt his warm tongue touch my clit, and my body naturally flinched.