Nice View (Complete)

Adrian started the engine. I was in the backseat wondering why he told me to sit in the back. Wondering if he was going to pick someone up, or something I don't know.

Adrian parked behind some building, where there were no cars, it was lonely. "Why are we here?" I asked him. "Because it's a nice view," he answered.

"Huh..." I questioned whether this is the spot where I die, or get kidnapped.

Adrian turned his body towards me. Analyzing my body thoroughly. Must say I was quite nervous, and scared. With reason of course.

Adrian made his way to the back where we were not sitting next to each other. I, from my side, felt nervous as hell. I didn't know what his intentions were or what he was thinking.

I took his phone off his hands, to distract my thinking, I got into his gallery but asked if I could see his hidden pictures. He quickly reached for his phone as if I was going to text his crush or something.

"There's a lot of space here," Adrian commented. I looked around and I looked at him funny, I mean yes there was space since I was tiny but for what I wondered.

No questions asked, I was on top of Adrian's lap again... How? Don't ask me, I'm just here man. Adrian's hand reached to my jaw moving my face to face him. He pulled my face closer to his, our lips made contact.

His lips felt soft and desirable. I let him make his way around the opening of my mouth. Our kiss soon became sloppy. I bit his inner lip. I moved my hips arching my back as we kissed. As I place my hands around his neck towards his wet hair.

Adrian let go of my face and grabbed me by the waist. I break the kiss, so we can get oxygen back into our bodies. Our eyes locked into each other. The tension started rising. We both were hot and breathing heavily. Wanting each other. Adrian broke the tension.

He lay me down on the seats, he was now on top of me. Adrian began kissing my neck, while his hands made their way under my shirt. Adrian lifted my shirt and bra, leaving my breast exposed to him.

Adrian made his way to my breast. He sucked my nipple making me moan.

"We can't ... .I'm... On my period" I exclaimed. Adrian looked at me and smiled. "That has never stopped me from fucking you before," he stated.

Yea, I was blushing hard... Of course, he didn't stop. He continued to take my leggings off. "I don't want to stain the car, or anything," I said. Adrian put a shirt under me to not stain anything.

Adrian started taking his shorts off along with his boxer.

I was fully exposed from top to bottom while Adrian still had his shirt on... But he was short-less. Adrian wasted no time in putting his hard dick inside of me.

He was gentle as my pussy was getting used to his dick size. Of course that didn't take long. Adrian started thrusting his hips harder, hitting me deeper inside. My legs started shaking.

I sealed my lips for me not to moan, but soon I lost my breath and needed air. While trying to get air back into my body I let out a loud moan. Adrian smiled as he went faster, only causing me to moan even louder. Adrian covers me with his hands. "shhh...be quiet...princess" he groans as he leans next to my neck and kisses me. Adrian then moves his head next to my ear, biting it slightly as he whispers "You like how my dick feels inside of you."

"Look at me," He said as he grabbed my neck, turning my face with his index finger. I could barely open my eyes. His dick was deep inside of me, making me dizzy and losing control over my body. "That's a good girl," Adrian remarked.

As I was getting railed...Literally. Adrian's phone started going off, someone was calling him. That someone was his mother. However, Adrian answered the call as normal... As he was going deeper into me. I covered my mouth with my hands trying not to make a sound at all. Adrian went faster, I almost let out a moan but I bit my hand so as to not make any sounds.

I didn't understand a word he was exchanging with his mom, as I was too busy trying to not make any sound as I was getting railed.

Adrian ended the call with his mother. "Fuck.. Adrian.." I whined.

"Why do you stay quiet all of a sudden..." Adrian leaned closer to my face "Did the cat catch your tongue?" He whispered as he kissed my ear.

I wrap my hands around his neck pulling him closer to my body. "No..... I just don't want others..... to hear me moan other than...you" I groan next to his ear.

"Fuck...Elizabeth" He moans.

Adrian lifts me up. I am now on top of him while he is sitting down. I was about to get off of him when he grabbed me by the waist tightly. "I didn't say I was done yet nor did I give you permission to get up." My body got hotter, and the lust I had for him got stronger, I don't know if it was what he said, or the way he was grabbing me.

I leaned in and kissed him. The kiss became sloppier by the second. I was moving my hips slightly. I found it hard to move since we were inside the car after all. Adrian broke as we gasped for air. We were both breathing heavily.

"We should get going now... I have been out for two long.." I said as I was getting off of Adrian. I started pulling my legging up quickly, thankfully I didn't stain anything.

"Ok.." Adrian said with a disappointed face. "Next time... you won't be able to leave from my grasp, keep that in mind princess." He murmured loud enough for me to hear.

"Will see about that" I said smiling, as I was moving to the front seat.

On the way back we talked about the workouts we did, and how dizzy I got in the Jacuzzi. When we arrived at my house, got my things and was about to get off, when Adrian grabbed my hand and my waist... and gave me a kiss on the lips and forehead. "Till next time princess, I promise you, you won't be able to get away from me." he said right before I closed the door of the car.

"Just friends huh... How silly" I stated as I was walking away from the car.

[Authors Note]

..... So none of the times he ever had a condom... just want to point that out.

Basically taking all the risk in the world with him.