When They Realize They Love You

These are going to be short~ Okay~?

ZALGO

~ZALGO's POV~

I have been with this one for a while now. And I can not help but feel... A strange warm feeling. And their smile, it makes me feel... Great.  But, this feeling, this strange feeling. I think it may be, love. No, what am I thinking... Of course not. There is no way I am feeling love. Though, there is a chance that I am. Maybe...

The Seedeater

~Seedeater's POV~

This is a strange person, definitely different. I like them, and maybe even... More than a friend! I think I feel this thing... Love. I am in love with her, I can tell. I certainly hope she loves me back though... Because I hope for her to be my mate.

The Rake

~The Rake's POV~

Hmm, I really like her... I think maybe, even love her. The feeling I have been getting. This is definitely potential love. Though I am mad about that person kidnapping Y/N, i'm glad that I saved her though. Nobody kidnaps Y/N.

Herobrine

~Herobrine's POV~

Stupid fan, no one can kidnap my Y/N. Oops, I mean, just Y/N. Though I do like that thought... Ah, what am I thinking!? -_- Okay... Maybe. Fine, yeah. I definitely do like her. Maybe more than just a friend. Okay! I love her! But how can't I?

Smile Dog

~Smile Dog's POV~

Nobody can touch Y/N like that!!! Grr, at least I got them! But, I wonder... I feel something every time i'm with her. It feels weird... Wait!? Is this love!? o.o Well then, that's surprising.

The Puppeteer

~Puppeteer's POV~

I don't like how that group tried to kidnap Y/N, I don't even care why they tried! All I know is I won't let them! Because she's my... Friend. Hmm, though when I think about it. I feel that she may be... More than a friend? Probably not. Though the feelings I have gotten are indicating that, maybe I do love her. But, I don't know...

Sonic.EXE

~Sonic's POV~

Oh f***, I already know. I love her, don't I? Well, s***. That's why I've been feeling strange around her! Especially when I saved her from the "Kidnapping". Those people were weird, and stupid... -_- Anyway! I f****** love her, okay?

Zkoul

~Zkoul's POV~

I'd protect her at any cost... But, I do have to wonder. Why do I want to protect her? And, what is that feeling I always get when I see her, and I am around her? Could this be... Could this really be? No, I thought I wasn't allowed for this feeling. Though, this feels... Just like it. Perhaps...