Bionic House Party

"Good news, guys!" Leo says as he walks into the lab. Bree was sitting on the console and taking a selfie while I was sitting on a chair trying to catch pieces of popcorn in my mouth. "My mom called from the hospital and said Big D is doing much better. He's gonna make it."

"Awesome," Bree says

"Great," Chase says.

"Thank goodness!" I say.

"Yep, soon he'll be back here making us all wish he was still unconscious," Leo says.

"Hey, I really miss him. Although it has been nice having the hair spray all to myself." Bree says.

"Oh, actually, Adam's been using it, too. He's developing new hairstyles for his armpits." Chase says. "You wouldn't think it, but the ponytails are surprisingly cute."

"You know, we should have traded in Adam for one of Krane's bionic soldiers when we had the chance," Bree says.

"Oh, no. The soldiers. I was so worried about Mr. Davenport, I completely forgot about them." Chase says.

"Relax, I'm sure they're fine," Leo says. "Now that the Triton App is deactivated, they're just normal teenagers."

"Yeah, normal teenagers roaming the streets with deadly bionic abilities and no memory of what happened. We need to find them." I say.

Bree, Chase, Leo, and I start to walk out when Adam walks in. "Find who?" Adam asks.

"Krane's soldiers," I say.

"Ah, I think I can help with that," Adam says. A minute later, we were all in the living room with Krane's bionic soldiers. "They're right here."

"You invited thirty bionic soldiers into our home?" Chase says.

"No, I invited one. The other twenty-nine were hiding in the bushes and followed us home." Adam says. He leads us to some of the soldiers standing in the living room. "Chase, Bree, Cassie, I don't think you guys have been formally introduced to our friends. This is S-5, S-6, S-7, S-8, and...ah, I'm sorry, I forgot your name."

"Who are you looking for?" Bree asks me when she sees me looking around the room.

"Huh, what? I'm not looking for anything." I say.

"You're looking for Stefan and Blake, aren't you?" Bree says.

"What, no? I'm just making sure that everything around here is in tip-top shape and it is." I say. Bree just gives me a look. "Okay, yes, I'm looking for Stefan and Blake but it doesn't seem like they're here. Which is a good thing because I don't want to see them."

"Well, you're gonna have to face them sooner or later," Bree says.

"I pick later," I say.

"Hi, I'm S-3." A boy says, walking up to us.

"Ahh! I know who you are. You tried to kill me!" Chase says.

"Why would I do that? I don't even know you, friend." S-3 says. He tried to place a hand on Chase's shoulder but Chase backed away.

"I am not your friend. You tried to attack me and my little sister!" Chase says.

"I don't remember that, but if I hurt you, I'm sorry." S-3 says.

"Whoa, dude. Never apologize for hurting Chase." Adam says, making Chase glare at him.

"Wait. So do you remember anything?" I ask.

"I remember my name is S-3, these are my brothers and sisters, and we followed this smart guy here." S-3 says.

"Well, he obviously doesn't remember what the word smart means," Bree says. "They don't remember anything. It's like they're bionic blank slates."