'You're cute (steve rogers)

Tw: rough, humiliation

word count- 1100 

fem!reader

You had just gotten an email saying that you had been excepted as the 2nd assistant manager for the famous Tony Stark. You had to begin the job tomorrow. 

What excited you most though, was meeting Captain America, he had been your celebrity crush for the longest time, ever since you were 6 years old. 

The next day finally arrived and you were outside the headquarters, hardly able to breathe properly because this had also been your dream job ever since you were 6. I mean, it wasn't to be the 2nd assistant manager, but what you could get, you were happy with. You hear footsteps approaching you from behind, so you turn your head towards a tall, muscular figure. You couldn't see their face until they were right in front of you. And this was it, the first time meeting THE CAPTAIN ROGERS! "hi, I'm Steve." he put his hand forward for you to shake it; You shook it nervously. "hi Mr. Rogers, I'm Y/n." you said, blushing. "please, call me steve," he says. "Sure, Steve." 

Later on, at dinner, you were introducing yourself to everyone, and while you were answering a few questions, Nat asks you, "So y/n, got your eye on anyone yet?" you were a bit flushed at the question, but you answer it with a little giggle and said "no, not yet," blushing because that was a lie.

After dinner, at around 11 pm, Steve showed you your room and it was a medium-sized, with a queen-sized bed and a big window with blue curtains. Steve tells you a warm goodnight and asks you if you need anything, you nod no, He also informs you that his room is opposite yours. You were kind of excited to hear that because the walls were not exactly soundproof and you wanted to listen to him if he by chance, started talking about you. Later on that night, you were trying to sleep, but you couldn't stop thinking about how you wanted Steve inside you. You hadn't had sex in a long time and you were starting to really miss it. Like, a lot. You got so horny that you had to release the feeling in order to fall asleep... You got up and sat down on your bed, you put your hand under your underwear and started rubbing, you imagined him fucking you, rough and hard. You moan, unconsciously, saying, "oh steve, right there. YES!" completely forgetting that the doors are not soundproof. After your first orgasm, you hear a light knock on your door. So, you put your pants on and open the door, not thinking much of it. You open the door and Steve is at the other end. You immediately blush, and this time, he notices. "you do know that the doors are not soundproof, right?" he says in a smug voice. You don't realize that you had moaned his name out loud, and you didn't really care if he heard you moaning, so you ask him, "so?" and he goes, "Well, next time you stay in a room and you know that the doors aren't soundproof, then don't moan your neighbours name when you're masturbating," he says with a smirk on his face. You choke on your spit. "FUCK" I mean *clears throat* I don't know what you're talking about," you chuckle nervously, like shit how could you be so stupid. "you're cute, so, I don't mind". you're flushed, and speechless. " do you wanna come in..?" you ask, and he nods yes. As soon as the door shuts, he looks at you with a smirk, he could tell, by your moaning that you liked it rough. So, he grabs your throat and bangs your back to the door. "I heard you like it rough." he says. "ye-yes. I do." well, we've got to do something about that now, don't we?" He rips your oversized pink shirt off and starts kissing your neck. you both moan. If you had told younger y/n that this would happen in your future...she would have laughed in your face. 

But god, was he good at sucking your neck. You almost orgasmed just from that. He slowly goes down your neck, onto your stomach, you whimper as he goes further down because the desperation of wanting him inside you was taking over. He slowly comes back up and he takes off his grey sweatpants, along with his white Calvin Klein underwear and throws you on the bed.

He asks for your consent and as soon as you give it, he pounds into your pussy. You scream in pure delight as his 9-inch cock hits your G-spot every time he strokes. "You can't orgasm until I say so. Understood?" he says, as a punishment for masturbating while thinking of him. You groan in response as it's hard to speak proper words right now.  "Do you understand?" he repeats and puts his hands underneath your back and flips you over into doggy-style. You moan again, his cock hitting your G-spot even harder, he puts his hand under your stomach, to your pussy and starts rubbing your clit. "hmm?" he growls. you're on the verge of tears now. "Y-ye-" you manage to get out and he immediately stops. You gasp to catch your breath. "Darling, I'm not gonna continue unless you answer," he says with his dick still inside you. "Yes! I promise I won't orgasm until you let me." "Good girl," he says chuckling. 

He begins to slowly thrust again, but you can't take it, you need more. You whimper as he increases his speed and you could feel that your orgasm was on its way. You cry out loud as it's hard to hold your orgasm in, but Steve doesn't show any mercy. He goes even faster now, as your eyes roll at the back of your head and your knees becoming jelly, he throws you onto your back to relax you a bit. 

After 2 more minutes of excruciating pleasure, he lets you orgasm. He pulls his dick out and you scream as you cum all over his cock. Seeing you cum makes him orgasm as well, he grunts as his cum drops out of his cock onto your stomach.

He lies down next to you, speechless because of how good that fuck-session was. "Steve?" "yes, darling?" he replies. "was this the first time you've had sex in a 100 years?" you ask chuckling. he blushes, "yes, it was," he says while being a bit flustered. "well, that's the best sex I've ever had, captain." you say. "same here, darling. we should do that again." he says. "oh yeah, at least every other night" you reply.

************

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this one-shot :)) lmk know who you want next and what gender!!