'No coming till I say so.' (Bucky)

warnings: Oral, gagging, fem!dom, swallowing, unprotected sex

Word count - 1K

Female reader

After a long day at work, you finally get to go home. Life couldn't get any better. Well, except that your superhero boyfriend was off on a mission. But otherwise, life was good. You had your dream job, dream boyfriend, dream apartment. Although always having your boyfriend off on missions did put you on edge, it was super dangerous. But he had lived like 100 years as one of the world's biggest assassins, so that was a bit comforting. There were other downsides of having him out all the time, you had a super high sex drive, and although your fingers did okayish work, it was frustrating not to have Bucky home to pleasure your needs. 

You search your bag for your key, unable to find it. Did I leave it at the office?  I sigh in frustration. "You lookin' for this, doll?" you gasp at the sudden voice, you look to your left from where the voice came from, "Bucky!" you exclaim and jump into his arms. he laughs, "Hi doll." You snuggle into his neck, "What are you doing here? You weren't supposed to be back till next month!" he chuckles and puts you down. "I wanted to surprise you," he smiles and kisses you, his soft pink lips move lusciously on yours. You moan into the kiss, already drenched. "How did you get my key?" you brush your lips against his. "I am the winter soldier, sooo..." You pull his collar into the apartment, after unlocking it. "I think you deserve a punishment for your actions, Mr. Barnes," you smirk. You didn't often dominate him, but the sometimes that you did, he knew you were mad. 

You sit on the head of the couch, and kiss him, rough. You undress him, "Are you ready for your punishment, Mr Barnes?" "Y-yes." He stutters. You could feel his dick growing harder on your abdomen. "And, what's our safe word, bucky?" "Red. I-it's red." he groans as you slowly lick up his thigh to his underwear. "How come you are fully dressed but I'm only in my underwear? That's unfair." You chuckle, "Life is unfair, Barnes." You slowly drop to your knees and take off his black boxers, his cock pulsates as you slowly slide them off.  You slowly lick up his dick, then you suck on the head, bucky moans, "No coming till I say so. Understand?" "Yes ma'am." bucky groans as you put his full length in your mouth. You thrust up and down, gagging, with tears running down your face. You knew Bucky liked the sight of you like that. Salty pre-cum oozes out of his dick, you lick it all up. 

You get up and begin to unbutton your white, button-down shirt. "More, please." Bucky pleads, "Shh, watch your mouth Barnes." He takes his hand to his big cock and starts to stroke himself. You grab his hand, "Now, don't be a naughty boy, bucky." You bite your lip as he stares at your boobs in a new push-up bra you bought. You elegantly take off your panties and grab your boyfriend's dick and pull him towards you with it. You open your drenched pussy and he moans at the liquids gushing out of you. You angle Bucky's dick in front of your pussy and grab his firm ass to slide him into you. You moan at how full you feel. "Move," you demand and he begins to move. However, you didn't want to give him the pleasure of having control. "Barnes, s-" you moan as he hits your G-spot. "Yes, ma'am?" He asks nervously. You can tell he needed to release. "Lie down on the couch. On your back." He slowly pulls out and does as you command. 

You moan as you sit on his cock, soaking it all in. You start jumping up and down, wrapping your tight, wet pussy on your boyfriends dick. You begin to shake and he grabs you hips, helping you jump up and down. You scream as you cum all over his gigantic cock. You get off. Bucky groans. You kiss his neck, his muscular chest, biceps, his very evident V-line and finally, his wet cock. You could taste yourself on him as you suck on his tip. "Fuck me in the face, Barnes," you command, feeling your slit getting wetter. He thrusts and hits the back of your throat, you gag, your mascara dropping down your face. He continues, "Can I please finish, ma'am?" He begs, grunting. "No." you vibrate on his dick. You could taste his salty pre-cum slowly make it's way to your throat. "Barnes. Eat my pussy. No using your hands, anywhere." You switch sides and he licks your breasts, sucking on them, "Oh, fuck." you moan as he moves down, to lick your wet hole. He sticks his tongue inside and thrusts back and fourth. You begin to shake again. He pulls out and flicks his tongue on your swollen clit.You grind on him. He begins to suck your clit, with so much pressure, you can't hold in your release any longer. You tighten your hold on his hair and come in his mouth. You shut your eyes, only able to see small white dots which look like stars in a black sky. He happily swallows you up. He moves back up towards you and before he could kiss you, you turn and push him down. "Lets not forget who's incharge here, Barnes." you move down and connect your lips with his. You could taste yourself and you loved it. You slide onto his dick and begin to ride him again. Bucky moans, "Ma'am, I really need to come." "Come, Barnes." You say as you begin to go faster and suck on his nipple. You felt his warm liquid take over your tight hole. "Good boy." You kiss him.

*******

Hey guys! I hope you liked it!

Thank you soooo much for 6K reads! Love you!

See you in the next one,

xx