Punishment (Natasha)

Hey guys! I thought I might change it up a bit and do a Girl x Girl smut. So here's a Nat x Y/N smut, if you like it, please vote! Enjoy, you horny lil monsters 🍑

I'm gonna add a song to the bottom of this chapter, it's called Lurk, by The Neighbourhood. You guys can play it when you start reading. 

TW: Mommy kink, (light) BDSM, mafia, use of toys, public sex, spanking, humiliation, oral.

Female reader 

word count- 1150

You slowly guide your hand down your stomach, to your wet red lace panties. You needed to release.  But, your mafia girlfriend, Natasha does not allow you to. But I mean, she isn't here...so what harm can it do...right? You rub your fingers over your clit and lightly moan. You move your underwear to the side and slowly enter your dripping hole with your middle finger, imagining Natasha, kissing down your neck, your collarbone, your breasts, all the way to your stomach, to your thighs and eventually to your wet pussy. She licks your slit and slowly enters your hole with her tongue. You moan, "Ugh! yes! nat!" "yes?" you stop, startled. Fuck. I am in big trouble. You slowly look to your right, and see Nat with her arms folded across her chest. "I-im sorry. I just needed it." you plead. She slowly walks toward you, she climbs on top of you. "Too late, baby. Follow me." She takes you to the room. You enter the room, she turns on the lights. The room is red, with some purple props. There are sex toys and different bondage everywhere. She grabs a blindfold and slowly ties it around your eyes. She bends you over on a countertop and takes her favourite black, leather whip, 'remember the code word, darlin'?" she asks you. "Y-yes," you say, overwhelmed with sensation. "Yes what?" she rubs your ass and pulls the cloth of your panties and releases from afar,  you moan at the sting. "Yes, mommy." you whimper. "What is it?" "The code word is Red, Mommy." "Count with me, Y/N. Till 5, okay?" You nod, "Words, y/n." "Y-yes, mommy." She spanks your right butt, and you scream at the feeling, "Shhh. no making sounds, y/n." you can hear her smirk, "one," you slowly say. She whips your right cheek again, you bite your lip, holding back a pleasurable scream. "two," you say, trying to hold back a whimper, "four," you say after the fourth spank, preparing your stinging butt for the last one, "five," you say while moaning, not being able to hold it back. 

She grips your neck and takes off your white t-shirt, she groans at the sight of your naked breasts. She guides you somewhere outside the room, you hear a door creek and the two of you enter. She unties your blindfold and you gasp at what you see. You were now in your girlfriend's office, with 6 of her guards standing on each side of the brown office, it smelt like coffee and leather. The 12 men tried hard not to look at the sight in front of their eyes. Nat takes out a gag from her drawer and ties it on your head and it's it into your mouth. The men begin to walk out, you exhale a breath of relief from the utter embarrassment that you were currently feeling. "Did i order for you to walk out?" Nat asks them, they step back into their places, flushed. You could see some of their hard-ons. She kisses down your spine, you arch at the feeling. She takes off your panties and chuckles, "you're drenched." she states and slowly moves her fingers up and down your clit, you moan. She bends you over, your nipples harden at the cold feeling of her desk. She stops rubbing your clit, you whimper at the loss of sensation. She takes a silver butt plug and licks it, up and down and suddenly sticks it up your butt, thrusting it once or twice. You scream at the sudden entrance. She then takes out her sex gun, which she's only used on you once. You see that she takes out the current, 8-inch dick stuck on it and puts an 11-inch on instead. You gasp. She steadily puts it in your entrance, without starting it. You screech as she puts the whole length into you. She starts the machine, at the highest setting you grip the sides of the table and dig your fingers into it. "No coming until I say so." Your eyes roll to the back of your head. You were in immense pain, but you loved it. Your walls began to clamp. 

After 5 minutes of excruciating pain and pleasure, she removes the gun from your throbbing vagina and turns you to the security. "You see that? Do you see their faces, their hard-ons? it's all because of you, y/n. do you understand?" she gritts her teeth. You nod, she removes the gag. "Do. you. Understand?" "yes, mommy," you whine. she takes off her pants and sits on top of her desk. She spreads her legs open and gestures for you to walk closer to her. She tells you to turn your back towards her, she takes out a pair of black, fluffy handcuffs and cuffs your hands. You look at the security and the embarrassment gets a hundred times stronger. She grabs the back of your neck and turns you around. "suck my pussy till i come." she demands and you concur. You drop to your knees and lick her wet slit. She tasted a little sweet and a little salty. You suck on her clit and she moans, with that, you moan, edging on your orgasm. you suck o her pussy and move your tongue up and down until she orgasms. Your tired mouth feels her juices erupt into your mouth. You moan. She lifts you up and picks you up to sit on the desk. "Open your legs wide for me, baby." You do as she says. She gestures for one of her men to come to her, and he does, "get me the eagle," she says, he nods and soon after, he brings the spread eagle. She positions it with a vibrator. "Remember, no moving or your legs will become wider and wider for mommy to enjoy. Understand?" she smirks. "Yes, m-mommy." She turns the vibrator on and you moan and moan again. It felt amazing against your sensitive clit, you move a little, the toy moves your legs more apart. You whimper. You begin to breathe much deeper, trying to hold in your long-awaited orgasm. "You can cum, baby," are the words that you've been waiting to hear. You scream as your cum explodes and spreads all across the table. 

"Learnt your lesson, y/n?" Nat asks you, "yes, Mommy," you say quietly.

******

******

Hey guys! Lmk if you want more stuff like this. Hope you liked it!

xx