'Oh, you are in trouble, y/n stark' (Loki - part 1)

Tw: Daddy kink, Rough. 

word count- 960

Fem!reader

"Bye, Dad! love you!" you say to your dad, Tony as he leaves for yet another mission with his crew. You were 18 years old and lived with your dad and the crew. He only had one rule: that as long as you were living in the same house as him, no boys could stay over or even come over for that matter. I mean, he had informed you of this rule when you were 12 years old when you had developed your first crush on this guy called Jake in the 7th grade. You guys hadn't really talked about it much ever since then, but it was established that that rule was still in place.

"Hey, he's gone," you say to the person on the other side of the phone. "Finally, I've been waiting for this for too long my love. I'm coming up" He cuts the phone and soon, you hear your window opening. As soon as you see him in that green suit of his you run towards him and jump into his arms. You passionately connect your soft lips to his luscious pink lips and grip his hair as if you were about to fall from a 20-foot building, but Loki didn't mind...He loved every second of it. He groans into your mouth as he drops your feet to the floor. You grind on his torso as he says, "No hello, how are you? Just straight to the point, y/n stark?" You moan as you continue to kiss him, giving him his answer. He smiles at how childish and cute you are. "oh, you're in trouble, y/n Stark." he says while kissing your neck deeply. You moan. 

You and Loki had been together since 1 month after your 18th. How you met was a story for a whole other time. But you hadn't seen each other in like 2 weeks which was a lot for 2 people in a relationship. especially with those of a high sex drive like you and Loki. 

"Mmm...why can't people commit crimes more often? it would make life so much easier. I mean, your father would never be home." Loki says as he throws you on the bed. "I agree," you say. Loki climbs on top of you and you both try to catch your breath as your lips connect again. You moan into the kiss. Your hand travels down to his leather pants which are getting tighter by the second. You move your hand in an up and down motion and he chuckles in your mouth. He removes your white t-shirt and moans at the sight of your breasts and hard nipples. He puts his mouth to one of them and starts sucking. You moan as you put your hands in his trousers and start stroking his veiny, gigantic cock. He gets up and slips off his trousers along with his shirt, while you simultaneously taking off your pants. He climbs back on the bed and kisses your stomach all the way to your wet vagina and licks your slit. He slowly sticks his tongue in your wet hole. Your eyes roll back and you moan at the incredible sensation. He thrusts in and out with his tongue right until you're about to orgasm. But then, he stops. "you thought I was going to let you off that easy huh?" he smiles.

He lifts you and puts you on the bar counter in your room. You open up your legs as he enters you slowly. He grunts as he starts to thrust. You can hear the slaps of your skin banging together. He grabs your face and kisses you roughly. "Mmm, I missed this so muchhhh" you moan. "me too, darling." He lifts you again and puts you on the ground, you bend over and he groans and smirks at the sight. He slides into your tight, wet pussy. His big cock pulsates at the sensation of you almost reaching your orgasm. Your knees begin to shake. He picks you up and throws you on your bed, and enters you again. He starts thrusting even deeper now, hitting your G-spot every. single. time. Your eyes roll to the back of your head as you begin to see stars. You could feel his warm pre-cum spilling in your pussy. He moans and keeps moving in your tight walls. Your entire body begins to tremble. "d-daddy?" you say. "yes, my love?" he says. "i-i think I need to pee." you had never felt this sensation before but it was the intense need to pee (in a good way). "no, baby you just need to cum." he starts pounding you deeper, your words begin to slur. you close your eyes tightly. As soon as he pulls out, you bite your lips and squirt, all over his beautiful, defined abs. He begins to rub your clitoris and you begin to shake again, he rubs it harder. You cry out loud. He grabs his dick at the sight of you squirting again. He begins to stroke his dick slowly. He enters you again, and your sensitive hole begins to pulsate at the sensation. You both moan in sync. He pounds you, harder than ever before and just keeps going until he releases his warm cum inside you and pulls out, as you squirt all over him. "oof, you are one hell of a drug y/n."

*******

Hi guys! I'm sorry that I haven't updated the series in a long time, I've had my mid-terms going on.

But 1.4K reads?!! Thank you so much! I love every single one of you for it! If you like my stories, pleaseeee vote! And please send me feedback if you think I could improve on something. 

Thank you for reading! Love ya'll