'can i do something about that physical attraction?' (Bucky and Steve)

Tw: 3some, oral 

word count - 1580

Fem!reader

You had known Bucky basically your whole teenage life. I mean, you were now 24 years old but you knew him since you were 13 all the way until 19. But, you absolutely hated each other.  You see, your dad worked at Hydra, so you were always there. You weren't allowed in the headquarters until you were 13, and when you were allowed, you saw this very muscular-looking man screaming on a chair with something around his head; and you always thought he was just being over-dramatic. Like, it couldn't hurt that much, right? Anyways, you and Bucky would always see each other and roll your eyes to show how much you hate each other since you weren't really allowed to speak to him. You had no idea why he hated you, but you just thought he was weak, and like your dad said, "Men cannot be weak," and you stood by that until you realised that Hydra and your dad were both assholes. So, you moved out. You always had superpowers and thought it was normal until you entered the 'real world.' Eventually, you decided to take advantage of your powers and joined The Avengers. 

It had been 2 years since you joined and now, you were getting quite comfortable with everyone and everything. Tony had kind of become a father figure to you and Nat and Wanda were probably your closest friends. The true reason why it took you so long to trust everyone is because of your past. 

You always thought that The Winter Soldier (if that was even his real name), was indeed there by choice. But when you broke out of Hydra, you heard some pretty bad stuff about it, you weren't sure.

One day, everyone was out for Tony's birthday dinner but you hated eating out.  Steve hadn't gone either and you had no idea why, but you didn't really care because you wanted the night to be devoted to 'self-love,' mainly because you were super horny and your fingers never really did the job. Steve didn't know you were in the headquarters, but then again, you didn't really care because it doesn't make a difference whether you're here or not. You see, your situation with Steve was a bit interesting; you guys didn't really talk to each other a lot but you certainly thought he was a good-looking guy. And you also knew he had a huge dick, thanks to your X-ray vision, and no that's not pervy, it happened by mistake. But the reason you're not really friends with him is that you found it really odd that when you went to the 'Captain America Museum, you saw him with a guy who looked exactly like Winter. You found that super weird because you were pretty sure that Winter was only 30 and maximum 40, definitely not a 100.

So, you go to the gym, where you were running on the treadmill until you got so utterly frustrated that you had to stop and sit down. you heard two men talking. You just assumed that you were being a bit delusional and that Steve was just talking on the phone. You get up to deadlift and as you are, you can sense a tall body entering the gym and you assume it was Steve. So, you continue with what you were doing with your back turned to Steve, as you bend you hear a "well, well, well," you stand up, confused as you turned around and gasped in shock. "Winter... what are you doing here?" "Please, call me James, my friends call me Bucky, but you're not my friend." "James, what are you doing here?"  "Please, don't act like you don't want me here." you look at him confused, "Oh please, we both know I hate you James. and you hate me."  "mmm, I'm pretty sure that's not true. You see, my cell was right next to your room. and I could hear you masturbating and moaning my name, 'the winter soldier,' Every. Single. Night. And I must say, y/n, I must say, I was impressed. And sometimes, I might have been turned on as well." You look at him with a red face. "well, you may be right about that, but i was only attracted to your abs and maybe some other physical features but certainly not you." "ah, I see. well, can i do something about your 'physical attraction' towards me?" "Excuse me?" you say as a reply."Well," he says as he walks up behind you. He puts his hand on your shoulder and strokes all the way down to your hip and then starts rubbing your butt as you moan unconsciously. "Should i make your dirty little dream come true, Y/n?" "Yes, please" you moan - your pride disappearing with the absolute frustration you felt 5 minutes ago.

He puts his hand under your leggings and puts your thong to the side. He starts rubbing around your wet pussy as he asks if he can put his cold, metal fingers in your wet vagina. "yes, please" you say, with all your pride just disappearing when you hear those words. I mean, you had been sex free for so damn long, that you were down for literally any kind of sex from any kind of person. But inside, you knew you had lucked out with Barnes being the "any kind of person" that you got to fuck. He puts 2 of his cold, metal finger in your pussy as you moan at the sensation. He thrusts his fingers up and down as you almost reach your climax, "wow."  you hear, but it definitely was not James' voice,  "doll, was that you?" he says chuckling. "uh... no" you reply, "yeah, didn't think so." you both turn back and see Steve, in shock. he clears his throat and covers his erection. "I'm sorry, i didn't mean to interrupt anything but Bucky when i told you to check if the lights were off in the gym, this is kind of not what i meant." "you want to join, captain?" you ask impulsively and then realise what you just said. You were about to apologize, but then Barnes interrupts you and says, "Yeah, join us." he says with a smirk. You were surprised at what James said but you were just happy that you weren't the only one who would be embarrassed if he said no.  But you reaaalllyyyyyyy hoped that he would say yes. 

Steve chuckles, "Sure... okay. but um i-i've never done this before." James gestures for him to come closer as you take off your leggings and underwear. Steve goes down on his knees in front of you and James plunges two of his magnificent fingers into you as Steve starts sucking your clit. You moan in pleasure. "you like that huh?" "ye-yes, sooo much" you reply to Bucky. You almost hit your orgasm (again) but then they stop indulging you. you groan at the fact that this happened to you, the second time today. "doll, did you really think we would let you off that easy?" says Bucky, as Steve chuckles. Steve lifts you and throws you onto the sofa and moans at the sight of your dripping pussy. Bucky strokes his dick and looks at Steve. Steve grabs Bucky's dick and starts stroking it...You had never been this shocked and aroused at the same time, and you reaallyyyyy liked it. You moan at the sight as you take the captain's hand and pull him towards you with a giggle. You put his hand on your pussy and you started motioning his hand to start rubbing your clit while Bucky pounds his dick into your wet vagina. You scream at the immense pleasure that your body is feeling right now. Your legs start shaking and your eyes roll to the back of your head, the only thing that you can see are stars right now, with Bucky thrusting in and out, continuously hitting your G-spot with his big dick and Steves's hand rubbing your clit you squirted all over steves hand and Bucky's dick. Steve stops rubbing you and puts his hand in bucky's mouth as he licks it all up. You whimper at the loss of sense, but you loved what you were seeing right now.

They both grab each other's dicks and start to stroke them while you were just watching, with juices still oozing out of your vagina. They look at you with a smirk, bucky starts to walk to the sofa and climbs on top of it and crawls towards you, as he sits on his knees right above your neck and puts his amazing, big cock in your mouth while Steve puts his dick slowly into your sensitive pussy. You moan and Bucky's cock twitches with pre-cum dripping out of it. You moan again at the perfectly salty taste of Bucky's pre-cum, which makes it harder for him to resist finishing. Steve keeps thrusting and thrusting as you reach your second orgasm along with bucky cumming in your mouth and you licking it all up. 

Steve moans at the beautiful sight of that as he pulls out. He can tell that you're exhausted from that amazing sex, so he looks at Bucky, and Bucky looks at him. Bucky walks towards Steve as you start to sit up, intrigued as to what is to happen next, bucky falls on his knees and takes Steve's full cock in and sucks it till he cums, while you watch them, completely amazed. 

*****

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this. If you did, please vote, it would mean a lot to me, thank you and love you!

Lmk who you want next 🫶