human POV

"Happy birthday to you!" I finished singing. It was my grandma's 90th birthday and she really wanted to see
Me. "I wish grandpa was here to see this" grandma said. "Me too, i really miss grandpa" i said. I cut the cake for me and her. The cake was a vanilla with coconut strips on it. Coconut isnt my favorite, but i will eat it for grandma. When we were both done she asked "Dear, could you please put my plate away, i have to use the restroom". "Sure grandma". I take the plates to the sink, and as i put the plates in, grandma screams, as if she was drowning. I quickly run to the restroom, to hear music. "My status is ri- Ridiculous diculous" and my grandmas head pops out and starts moving around violently fast. "Skrrr skibidi bop bop bop yes yes!" The shock overtakes me because i just stand there in Disbelief. "Skibidi bopedy hee hee!" Her head jumped forward to try and bite me. The shock goes away as my body says run! I shut the door and run to the living room phone. I dial 911, but as it was ringing i heard creaking, than a loud SMASH like the wall broke off. "911, whats your emergency?" "Help my grandma turned into a toilet and is trying to bite me!". "Sir this is for emergencys, not pranks". "Its not a pra-" the operator hung up. I hear the song "bop bop bop yes yes!" I back up and hide under the covers, as there was no other exit but where grandma is. It gets closer and closer, "skibidy bopedy hee hee!" She loses interest and searches Elsewhere, giving me time to get out of the house. I run out and there is a big croud looking toward the tunnel highway. I Approach the crowd and ask what is happening. "There is a rare virus going around, dont get too close to the normal toilets, they will suck you in!". An echoing sound came from the tunnel and the crowd gets quiet. Skrr skibidi bop bop bop yes yes!" It is barely noticable. It sounds like a whole group of them! Just as the echoing got louder, my home door bursts open to my grandma. "Its another infected! Run!" Someone yelled. Someone pulled out a sharp sword and stabbed it multiple times, eventually killing it. I start crying, knowing my grandma is dead but in a better place. No time to be sad though as 20 or more come out of the tunnels. They had no way to get up, but there were cars stuck down there. The people get out to try and shoot the toilet creatures, but it only slows them down. We witness 6 people get beaten and eaten by these toilet creatures. We hear a helicopter in the distance. "Finally, someone to end this horror show!". But, it was no ordinary helicopter, it was shaped like a camera... a squad of security camera people jumped down and started pulling these little knobs, somehow flushing the heads down. "I dont like this" someone said. More camera people came out from behind some houses. They are running toward us! Before i could react, they put a black bag over my head and made me fall asleep. I could only hear at this point. I heard more skibidi bop yes, helicopters, than silence.