cameraman POV 2

I Walk back out and to the wearhouse. We had nothing else to really do, so we just sat there watching tv and stuff.
2 weeks later
We were just defending the base when some tiny toilets and a sparky brute comes, and attacks us... we had this gun that would get rid of Disease, so we tried  it and it worked! But the huge toilet we call "Gman", is above us, with a giant red speakerman? He is also sparky, which is not good. At all. The Gman fires lasers at a white suited camera that was holding the gun. He threw it to me, and he died. I ran out of of the wearhouse, through the exploding streets, into a safe ally. I was than with a camera, speaker, and a brute.
2 days later
We made a second gun And tried to shoot the giant speakerman. Lets just say the person who tried, is in a better place.
3 days later
We managed to make a huge gun on a car to try and get speakerman back, but gman gets in the way and destroys it. I was alone now, with one other camera. All we could do was walk and kill toilets here and there.
1 week later
We met a speakerman that was alone today. We started battling a small group of toilets, and lost someone. They were about to kill us when a stranger appeared. A tv head. Tvman? Anyway, it shined a purple light, and all of the toilets just started staring it it. Wont break eye contact no matter what. We finished the group off and speakerman gave it a thumbs up. It smiles, than vanishes.
2 days later
We get to a even larger group, giant toilets and stuff. Yet, another tvman. But not the normal one we saw. A big one, like a tv brute. It had 5 tvs attached to it.  I was handed a lense, but i hesitated yo put it on. What if it hacked my camera head and made me evil? It motions to put them on, so i do. The brute that shines an extreamly bright white light (say that 10 times fast). Some speaker brutes behind the toilets start flushing the giant ones. I look at it and it shows a smile and than dissapears.
5 days later
Too many toilets! We are most definatly going to die trying to fight this army of toilets. But than a tv pops up and tells me to put the lense on, so i do. A giant tv appears grom behind a building. It shines a giant red light, forcing all the toilets to flush themselves. I wonder why... or how this light trick works. It gives a weird smile.
Same day
Me and the speakerman are watching two tvman play around with the virus toilets, making them detach from two cameraman and fight each other. I take my lense off, and something grabs my arm. It wasnt the speakerman, it was a bunch of rusty pipes. I turn around and see a weird toilet. It pulls me towards it. It takes my lense, than pulls its fist back, and punc-

Darkness

Pain

Fear