speakerman POV

We were marching toward a very large red speaker person. I dont knoe exactly where, but i just followed along. We eventually ended up in a wearhouse with a couple machines inside. A cameraman got a video feed of a cameraman in a wearhouse. He sees a lot of giant toilet creatures and a... black spy looking one. A toilet notice him, but before reaction the giant red speakerman comes out from the roof and explodes all the toilets. I guess my job is to flush toilets and kill them? Cant be that hard.
2 weeks later
The toilets made these little spider creatures that can take over us and the cameras. We lost the big speakerman to one of them. Now im stuck in a allyway with 2 cameraman and a brute. One of the cameraman was holding a giant blue gun that kills the tiny infection toilets.
3 days later
The scientist managed to copy the first gun and make two. We tried shooting the giant speakerman but it wasnt good enough. We beat a couple toilets though because of the gun, and gained new peopld to help get speakerman back.
3 weeks later
We finally did it: a gun that could help the giant speakerman. We drove it down somewhere to get a good shot. We were so close! But the giagantic toilet boss had to get in the way and destory the gun. It was just me now. All my freinds have died. The only thing i could do now is hope to survive.
2 days of walking
The air is always dark now. I found some company, 2 camerman stranded as well. We ran into a couple of toilets, lost a cameraman. When we both lost hope, a stranger appears out of nowhere. It is a tv head? Strange. The tvman shines a purple light, and its like the toilets lose all movment. Just staring at the light. We flush the rest and give the tv s thumbs up. It winksmiles back. We also managed to find some brutes and speakerman.
4 days later
We end up at a building on fire with a lot of toilets. We again accept our fate and get ready to flush, but a tv backs us away, and another gives my freind a lens as a giant 5 headed tvman steps out of fog. It shines bright white lights, stunning the toilets allowing us and brutes to flush. We thumbs up and they give a creepy happy face.
2 weeks later
We finally met our match as a majority of the toilets were giant ones, and yet again the tvman arrived, this time with a gigantic tv. It shines a red light onto the toilets, forcing them to flush themselves. We just stare now. We fear the tv's could be dangrous without lense. The giant gives us a cat ' w ' smile.
Same day
Me and my freind were watching the tv's help infected cameras and make the tiny toilets fight each other. my freind takes his lense off but gets grabbed by a toilet. It punches my freind, impaling his head. The toilet rolled away with the lense. I run over to me freind. I started to play sad music since you cant express emotions. I sat there on my knees. The channel changes to static which represents tears. I know that because a speaker brute came over and pat my shoulder.
The next day
It was hard to do anything with my freind not by my side. The toilets were back and had made the lens into shades to protect themselves. The tv's couldnt do anything anymore, and dissapeard. We had to kill them ourselves, but i was too weak and almost got eaten, but luckily a brute saved me. I sat on a toilet, thinking about my freind, wishing he was still here...