tvman POV

My first sense was hearing. I could hear Machines moving, sounds of metal and other materials rubbing together. I also heard deep unintelligible speaking. My next sense was touch. I could feel could air. I could feel my head being messed with. But it didnt hurt, it just felt like movement inside my head. Next, i could see. I was in a big room with a long line. That line went above my head and behind me. I saw what was messing with my head, a mechanical arm. A bunch of tvs were in front of me, attached to the line. I couldnt look around or anything, just stay looking straight. I approached a convator belt, with bodys that dont have heads?!? What is this crazy place, and why am i hanging on a moving line with tvs on it? I was lowered on a black suited body, than approached a weird looking mechanical arm. It Puts a large Circular object around my neck and shoots a red beam on all sides. Smoke rises from my neck. It goes back up, and the line moves me forward to a white-outlined door. I get pushed through to a bright room. I now have full control of this body. I see the tvs from earlier, now possesing the bodies.

Training pt.1 powers

We were each sent to a room with two small doors. They opened and brought out two toilets. I had this sudden instinct to enable something in my head. I shine this purple light, and the toilets stop moving and just stare. I walk over and flush them with no problems. I see another tvman get attacked because they couldnt use the light in time.

Training pt.2 facial expressions

Us being tvs, we obviously should be able to put stuff on the screen. We are already able to change the color, now we need to put faces. It is actually harder than it sounds. You need to think of a face you want to make, and focus the pixels into that shape. i decided to make a smile, because it is the most common to do.

Apperantly that is all the training, so a door opens and i walk out onto a roof. A bunch of skibidi toilets are going against the ones whom we are going to help. A big white suited one is carrying two guns. He fires it at all the allies that are infected. And boom, they are all flushed.
I walk into a door that leads inside a building. I want a good look at what this city looks like. I climb up what felt like an endless flight of stairs. When i finally get to the top, i see the big boss, gman, destroying buildings and killing. I wont be suprised if our big boss is able to defeat gman. I go back down to the bottem to rest. If my head faces up or down too much, i get dizzy. So we have to sit down and rest, instead of laying.

The next day, i went out in the street and went for a walk. Nothing too dangerous, all i have to do is shine a light. What could go wrong? I come Upon 2 cameraman and a speakerman fighting off a hoard of toilets. I simply just shine my light, and they easily flushed them. I managed to push a smile, than walked away.  I found the group I was supposed to find. In has another Taman and a bigger one with 5 heads. We walk the streets killing any of the toilets we found. We come to a bridge with a lot of them. And some big ones to. We know that this is for the big Tvman. I hand a cameraman a prototype of a lense, so they don't explode from the light. And again, the light easily stuns the toilets. It's like... if we never existed, they would have died for sure. But how would the toilets react once they conquered the world? What would they do then? There's no time to think. Another large crowd of toilets came. A LARGE crowd. We knew that even our 5 head tvman couldnt take on this fleet. So, we call in our "big boss". H appeared from behind a building and shined his bright and loud red light, making all of the toilets (and a bath tub) flush themselves. It is insane how powerful our titan is compared to the others. If they have a titan, of course. Another cool trick is that i and others are able to make infected allies cured. We simply shine our light and control the cameraman/speakerman to take it off. Another one of my freinds made the two toilets fight.i did hear a loud crash though, but i couldnt figure out where. I did get on a roof, and it had glass. Maybe something broke. I have been following the titan tvman for a while now. He broke one of the speakerman's speakers off, revealing the infection toilet. Oh yeah forgot to mention, the toilets made shades! Our light doesnt work anymore. That is why... or titan got upgrades! Gigantic speakers to brake the glasses through soundwaves. Isnt that a brilliant idea? I also followed him to this deserted city. Like literally, it looked like a desert. There was the "big boss" of the toilets, gman. Our titan would have won if the dumb buzzsaw toilet didnt cut his speakers off. Since then, we never saw our titan. But we were upgraded with these tiny guns on the side of our head to shoot the shades off toilets. Thats when we introduced to the allies, tvgirl. She is like if the sun was right there. She can also control the toilets, kinda like the infection toilets. Unfortunately, some more came in behind and we had to teleport to the cameraman base. I wanted to take a peek around the place, so i went through a door that said "titan containment". There, i saw their almost done titan. It look awsome, it had a hammer, jetpack, and a gun. Well, as far as i know. I also saw some cameraman being repaired. I walked over to one of the repair booths and took a file. "Cameraman #68492 was found with a hole in its screen, Accompanied by a speakerman. Its protective lense was off, but not seen anywhere. We assumed it was either thrown far away, or taken." The file also had a stamp of the upgraded titan, the only stamp compared to all the files. A cameraman scientist told me to back up so they can finish repairing. A while later a big suprise attack came. I was cruising around when it started. They rushed a cameraman to the titans head, and went inside. The file was dropped from the grasp of a scientist. They nust've dropped it due to panic. That same stamp was there. I opened it and sure enough, it was the same one from earlier. The titan suddenly flies up and stops the raid quick and easily. The cameraman all saluted with a thumbs up. I have been watching the titans challenges. Including one that was really fast. I did see a straight up simp. They were simping over the tvwoman? (To ne honest, who wouldnt). A extreamly fast toilet went around killing everyone. I sent out a distress signal. What a Coincidence, the tvwoman shows up. She was hit, but just started spinning violently until the toilet stopped. She stunned it! But she couldnt get to it, she is just a head after all. Something shoots a needle and stuns the toilet, allowing tvwoman to reatach her head. A cameraman mech, with a stun gun, regular gun, that blue gun, and something else i couldnt reccognize. But i have a question. What is going to happen next?