cameraman POV

I wake up, and i can see everything, just it didnt look like normal vision. I look at my body. Im wearing black gloves, black suit and black tie. Black jeans and shoes too, like a buisnessman. I look around and see more of those cameramen. They give me a gesture to calm down and gave me a mirror. My head was a camera! I look around like i was scared but couldnt talk. A hatch opened at the middle of the helicopter. I jump out, along with 3 others. Something striked the helicopter down, as it was on fire and crashing. They look at me like i need to help, help lift a giant knob. We were on a giant toilet! I lifted it and we started falling. A flying toilet...? The other cameramen reached behind them and pulled a parchute. So I pulled mine as well. As i was slowly falling down i saw a burning toilet fall onto a fellow cameraman. Why did they make me join them... as we landed everyone was dancing, but i was just looking around. Camera people, giant camera people, a spider camera gun? Why cameras? This is so weird, but at least they didnt leave me behind to die. Other cameraman started sitting on the toilets and stuck a stearing wheel in it! There was one more, for me. A giant gave me a wheel and i inserted it into a little hole. It started moving, and thats when the larger ones went ahead to lead. Further down we heard a deep skibidi song, and a lot of cameraman. We started to march toward the toilets to flush them. I was so scared though, they were bigger than the giants, and the giants were already double our size! Just as i finished the thought, something... different happened. "Skibidi skibidi skibidi SKIBIDI". A giant toilet smashed through the already big ones, but it had jet engines on the edge, almost like a wall. Everyone started running away, but i just ran into an ally. After what felt like forever of that thing scanning the streets, it flew off. Me, 2 other cameraman and a giant had survived the sudden and deadly attack. We scanned the streets for a hideout, and sure enough a wearhouse was clean of any Debris. We decided to make that our home until help arrived.
STRANDED DAY 1
We went out to search for any supplies to get help, but only found the heart of the toilets: the golden toilet. One of the cameraman went over to a toilet picture and spray painted it with a red camera. Another one did it on the golden toilet.
We started hearing police sirens, maybe the cameraman found us! But no, it was toilet cops. One was running and the other kinda just stood there and watched. Me and the giant ran away, but sadly the camera at the golden statue got caught by the toilets. We managed to find a tv and a toolbox during our search. 1 cameraman dead.
STTANDED DAY 2
We managed to repair the tv, we just need to connect it to a computer and a radar. We went back to the golden statue which was now destroyed. We hoped to find something to help us get back with everyone else. The toilets came back as well, but not that many.
I flushed 2 toilets and the giant is dealing with 3, than a camo toilet crushed them all! I thought it was it and i was gonna die, but a gigantic boot kicked it like a ball. I look to my left, and there was a giant spider toilet with a gun!! But a gigantic hand grabs it and crushes it. I look up, its a GIGANTIC cameraman!!! I give it a thumbs up for saving us. We got a solar pannel so we can operate the tv now. We lost the giant cameraman.
STRANDED DAY 3
Me and the other cameraman wonder why the gigantic cameraman didnt take us back to the army, but we are thankful that we are still living because of them. We were walking around just looking when we found a group of cameraman in a really good hideout. We show them the wearhouse and how we are close to contacting some more. They show us a hidden room with a operational computer! All we need now is a radar and we will be saved! We go to a big open area in the city, just to get the closed in feeling away. We are than suddenly attacked by a group of toilets! 3 were beating up a giant and i was trying to defend myself. When i finally got the chance to look around a spider toilet with 6 heads knock me to the ground! i thought i was gonna die, but something flushed the toilet... it was a speaker person? A speakerman. A whole army of speakerman and giant ones were flushing all the toilets. Since these were speakers, maybe they could work as a radar so we can find the cameraman! We show them our wearhouse and our progress. They helped complete it using, well, there heads! Aperantly they were going to Infiltrate a big toilet headquarters 3 blocks away.
STRANDED LAST DAY
we started walking to the spot they said to go. I was amazed on how many people, i mean speaker people there were! Giants, normal, spider, helicopter.  Halfway there we ran into a bunch of different toilets. I was handed headphones for some reason. This giant spider speaker walked up and played extreamly loud music, blowing all the toilets away. We finally made it to the Outskirts of the headquarters. I decided to go on a catwalk entrance to spy on them. It look like a bunch of giant toilets and one spy toilet, and they were having a meeting? I was just watching and one noticed me, and than they all stared at me. Something loud distracted them, the whole roof came off! And was that a gigantic speakerman? It started blasting large red balls into the crowd, exploding all of them. The spy looking one flew up to attack, but the giant speakerman will smith smacked that dude, the toilet hit the ground and exploded. The giant speakerman just gave me a casual wave, like that was normal to happen.